LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wii Sequels

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    If you are refering to Kao The Kangaroo 2 i know they are developing a 3rd because i played the PC demo ,but i don't know if it'll come to the wii, or not i hope it does because it was better than the past 2 from what i played.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^I'm not. First of all, the reason wrestling games are so popular is partly because of the characters. I doubt that a Mario Wrestling game would sell half as well as Smackdown VS Raw 2008, simply because Mario and Luigi dont match up to Triple H and Undertaker. Not only are they famous, but their MOVES are famous as well. Their GIMMICKS are famous. Each and every name in the wwe, whether it be a wrestler, a move or a nickname, is copywrited. I suppose if they found a way around that, it would be possible. Although I still doubt that it would sell as well.

But there is ONE big reason why a Mario Wrestling game wont happen in the near future, which is the Benoit case. Since the Benoit incident, nearly every company that has ever been with the wwe has strayed away. In an interview with the owner of 'The CW' which prodcasts 'Smackdown' the owner stated that Benoit had never been on the show, when in reality Chris Benoit had performed on the show every week for 5+ years.

Now is just not the time.
    Not to fit a mold,
    Not to join a trend,
    Not to follow a crowd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Ads