LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    wat i realy want to know guys is who played red steel cause i want to know if it is as kick @$$ as they say it is cause my hype meter will explode soon

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yeah , I wanna play the Wii to see how it feels , before I buy it.

Member #
    Friends
    i saw one at my Target today, i saw no controller and the TV screen you were supposed to play it on was off, so i just kind of stared at the Wii itself for a little bit.
    HA
    its beautiful
    and it seems so much smaller when you actually see it.
    Its freakin awesome!
    i was still bummed though i couldn't play it or anything
    *shrugs*

Member #
    Friends
    I played a Wii for the first time yesterday at a GameStop near Frisco. I was going to play the one at the mall in Frisco, but the line was outrageous. So, I stopped at a different place to see if it was the same there, and it wasn't. Aside from me and my wife, the only people there were the two employees on duty. We wound up playing for about 30 minutes.

After turning over my driver's license as a deposit, I had the Wiimote in my hands and Excite Truck was waiting. Getting used to using the Wiimote as a steering wheel instead of pushing the d-pad was pretty natural for me; my wife had a bit of a problem with it, but she quickly got the hang of it also. The game play was awesome. I'll have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about Excite Truck when I first heard about it, but now l think that Excite Truck my be one of my favorite launch titles. It reminded me a lot of the first Cruisin' USA on N64. Even if you wrecked bad, you could always catch up. All in all it is a very arcade-ish racing game, but still very very very fun.
    #1 on the list for a Wii

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Its cool to hear some people are easily adjusting to the new style of playing games that the Wii will offer. Even your wife for instance, who probably doesn't play video games...

It did take a while for me to get the hang of it. And once you do, you really don't want to go back to the old style 14 button controllers. The whole thing about the Wii is alot smaller than you expect because video consles are usually alot bigger than the Wii (controllers included). Even the GC.

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    i tryed it at e3

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by linkzeldagame
    Its cool to hear some people are easily adjusting to the new style of playing games that the Wii will offer. Even your wife for instance, who probably doesn't play video games...

It did take a while for me to get the hang of it. And once you do, you really don't want to go back to the old style 14 button controllers. The whole thing about the Wii is alot smaller than you expect because video consles are usually alot bigger than the Wii (controllers included). Even the GC.
    Actually, my wife likes racing games a lot. She asked for NFS: Underground 2 for Christmas last year. I think I'm going to get Excite Truck or NFS: Carbon for her this year.

As for the controller being smaller, it is way smaller than I was expecting it to be. For some reason I was thinking it would be about the same size as my Dish remote....it was actually a lot lot smaller but not too small.
    #1 on the list for a Wii

Member #
    Friends
    I played Excite Truck. Wow, I had an orgasm while playing it. The Wii is a lot smaller than you think it is, and the Wii-Mote some say is to small for there hands but fit in mine perfectly. The wii-mote is very light and after about 20 seconds the game comes to you naturally and you forget your holding a wii-mote. After playing this I am now considering buying Excite Truck. Being the first game I ever played on Wii, its special to me. Go find it somewhere and try it!!! lol

Member #
    Friends
    i played it at game stop. the game was excite truck and i rocked it so fun. I also created a mii also awsome overall awsome

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf231
    I have and i thought it was really good, don't know what your talken about I_Dont_Know859
    How do you think he came up with his name?
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Ads