LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5781-1229-3280-1523
    as a moderator i thought you may be the exact person not to spam but you seem to have opened my eyes tlc
    I WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND HIS FRIENDS! i also want WOLF LINK AND MIDNA AS A PAIR, ZANT. yep i like zelda games, waluigi is good as well, crash bandicoot and spyro and rayman would fit into the game with ease

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by smashfan
    as a moderator i thought you may be the exact person not to spam but you seem to have opened my eyes tlc
    im the QUEEN of spam.

ive gotten better on it though and learned to control it more than i did in the past but technically there is relevence to this, you got 3 new games, i was comparing saying i had 14 games in total along with 2 im picking up next week. then the 6ix said how old i was that i could afford all this and then i wrote my age

so HA no spam really for me today! ive done worse though than that

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    ha i probally got alot of you beat

Wii games-16
    Gamecube games-57
    Virtual Console games-43
    (wow didn't realize i had so much on the VC)

,and i'm not some spoiled kid either i'm 23 ,and work 2 jobs for my money
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo

Wii games-16
    Gamecube games-57
    Virtual Console games-43

How many spaces are there on the wii channel spaces. Have you almost taken them all up.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i've had to dump a few things on my SD card such as LOZ OoT Star Fox 64 ,and Shockman. Those damn 64 games weigh so much in memory space. I wanna grab Dynamite Heddy ,but the space issue is bothering me. I never really played Dynamite...

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Dewy's Adventure Fan!!!!! Dewy_Fan93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    my cousin has almost all the wii games he had all of them like 4 months ago i was like how much money do you have???
    i love dewy's adventure so much its going to be a great game.this sig was made by Almo Click the green mushroom if this post was helpful tell me if it was ill give some rep to thx please tell me if yoo have fire pokemon before we battle

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo

Wii games-16
    Gamecube games-57
    Virtual Console games-43

i dont have many VC games. i downloaded about 5 of them and the rest i do emmulators on my xbox (or plan on doing after the NEW cable comes in like an idiot i got the wrong Xbox to UBS cable, i was sent the wrong thing!) after modifications.

game cube games i just started buying recently like donkey konga 1,2 and jungle beat along with the kongas. funny thing is i never intended to buy GC games. it happend to be that RE4 didnt come out yet and i had a gift card for 33$ i actually bought the 2nd konga, one set of kongas, and jungle beat which came with kongas along with a $5 deposit for RE4 to pick up the day after. all in all i think that was a good find? lol

and regular wii games i got 14....i later realized after tallying my stuff, my bfs brother has another 4 of ours. so technically i got 18....sh*t! lol

talk about never being bored huh?

Member #
    Friends
    I'm still busy playing all my gamecube games.. LoL I did get 3 games the same day I got my Wii though. I figured, why not? You only live once and you can't take Wii with you...

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Well now make my 16 into 17 i just bought Mario Strikers Charged (one of the best games i've played). I got plenty of Cube games i gotta go through which not to long ago i bought 2 more Crazy Taxi ,and Rayman 3. DK Jungle Beat is a great game i hope it sees a sequel on wii. I know it won't have the bongo's but at least a side scroller with the pretty graphics.

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    im the QUEEN of spam.

ive gotten better on it though and learned to control it more than i did in the past but technically there is relevence to this, you got 3 new games, i was comparing saying i had 14 games in total along with 2 im picking up next week. then the 6ix said how old i was that i could afford all this and then i wrote my age

so HA no spam really for me today! ive done worse though than that

22 and playing video games. Lmao I hope I'm still in tune with the technology when I get to that age. Oh yeah and did you call me "The 6ix?"

Ads