Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5781-1229-3280-1523

i got 3 new games

i got three new games this weekend and none of them were games i had ever planned on getting.

first of all big brain academy, is great fun and is good how you can swap scores easily with other members of your contacts, and uses the mii characters well. 19.95
    2nd g1 jockey. i was never a great fan of horse racing but this game uses the wiimote to what it was made for it has a very in depth career mode and you breed your own winning horse and level it up training in lots of ways. 25

3rd splinter cell double agent, i checked on gamespot and it gave it an underestimated rating. i find it a great game and it is a lengthy game with co-op and superb graphics for the wii, i cant understand the bad review. 30

i was going to get re4 but they sold out but im getting it soon
    I WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND HIS FRIENDS! i also want WOLF LINK AND MIDNA AS A PAIR, ZANT. yep i like zelda games, waluigi is good as well, crash bandicoot and spyro and rayman would fit into the game with ease

2. Ads

The_Loose_Cannon
    2nd g1 jockey. i was never a great fan of horse racing but this game uses the wiimote to what it was made for it has a very in depth career mode and you breed your own winning horse and level it up training in lots of ways. £25
    what is that game??? its for the wii really????? something that isnt availble in the US. sounds really interesting since i love horses

Member #
    Friends
    5781-1229-3280-1523
    thats all good then because i've played on it for hours and i don't get bored
    I WANT SONIC IN BRAWL AND HIS FRIENDS! i also want WOLF LINK AND MIDNA AS A PAIR, ZANT. yep i like zelda games, waluigi is good as well, crash bandicoot and spyro and rayman would fit into the game with ease

Warhammer 40k is the best Mr. person's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    u got three games in one weekend thats more than i have gotten ever since i got my wii
    If the Wii is a sport then i'm an athlete.

Having trouble??? Please PM me and i will help out when ever i can

The_Loose_Cannon
    mr person so far im up to 14 games since christmas (and 3 game cube games all donkey konga beat games). and next week im getting both boogie and madden i had already payed in full and bought just waiting to pick it up as well.

TLC= extremely spoiled

Warhammer 40k is the best Mr. person's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    look im only thirteen, i cant get a job, my parents dont get me games out of the blue, idont get an allowance, and i have no money and i wasnt including the gc games of mine
    If the Wii is a sport then i'm an athlete.

Having trouble??? Please PM me and i will help out when ever i can

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. person
    look im only thirteen, i cant get a job, my parents dont get me games out of the blue, idont get an allowance, and i have no money and i wasnt including the gc games of mine

thats the one thing i dont miss about being a kid lmao

but then again, ive only bought about 6 of these games, my bf has bought the others.

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    ^^^^How old are you? Are you getting your games with job money or allowance money?

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I've only bought 2 games.

Zelda, and RE4..I didn't see the need for anything else as I rent a lot of games.
    But I will be picking a few up this summer, and later on this year .

On topic though, Big Brain is not my cup of tea, and I played Double Agent on Gamecube and thought it was good. Nice though, and well have fun playing!

Edit* To 6ix.

If you read what she said she said she missed being a kid.
    And you've been here for a bit, you should know that she has a job and what it is. And Im not talking mod here She has another one.

Also she has a bf, and well you can have a bf at any age I guess, but still.
    Last edited by CantGetAWii; 08-05-2007 at 12:34 PM.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ix
    ^^^^How old are you? Are you getting your games with job money or allowance money?
    sweetheart im 22

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads