LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I don't care a crap about online. Online is fun, but to me a good 1-player game is awsome.

People obbsess over online games and I don't see why. Really, I'm not getting Brawl because of the online, I am getting it because I've seen videos of it, and it seems fun. Super Mario Galaxy just looks incredible. I can't wait for the game. Super Mario Galaxy will be really fun, and I can see myself playing it all day. My favorite game is Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and that's a 1-player game. Really the only reason people get Halo is because of all the violence and the online. I don't see why people think Violent games are fun. That's the reason GTA is so popular, it's all about violence. I like all the Mario games, and they don't have to be very violent to be good.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic.

I might get Metroid Prime 3, and I agree that it's not getting enough attention. Same with Super Mario Galaxy. All the hype is on Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Why? because it has online. Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 need more attention

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    I might get Metroid Prime 3, and I agree that it's not getting enough attention. Same with Super Mario Galaxy. All the hype is on Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Why?
    Replay Value, Depth, Online.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Rei
    Member #
    Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gaming
    Friends
    6465-7600-8684-0285
    A co op mode could be cool andhas anbody notied Master Chief and the Halo Series look and feel like metroid but I would love to play Dark Samus owns

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    ^Halo and Metroid could not be more different.

Mind explaining your reasoning?

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    Ye I agree, when there is online there is so much more to a game. Once you beat the single player you still have hours of fun in the online play. Also I think the fact that it is a slow shooter as in not much action kinda disapoints me, since I did own an xbox before I am use to game like Halo. Well when it come out I will decide, I mite still buy it but I really wanna try the Metriod series before I do.

Member #
    Friends
    I can't even begin to fathom why people say they have played/beaten Metroid Prime 1 and 2, but don't really care about the new one. You people must be crazy in the brain. Those were two of the best action/adventure games EVER, not just for the GC. Of course you could get bored WATCHING someone play them, and of course if you aren't clever enough to solve the challenge that Metroid has ALWAYS brought to the player then you're gonna need a strategy guide.
    Metroid has always been one of the MOST in-depth, challenging, mysterious, adventurous and rewarding game experiences in the world.
    I say, stop crying phony tears about "no online", which has NEVER been what's great about the series, and stop nitpicking ridiculous things like "too much puzzles, not enough puzzles, too much/not enough action" and just find out for yourselves when it comes out.
    You naysayers are gonna be crapping bricks when you realize what you're missing. MP 3 is gonna school EVERYTHING in the Wii library hands-down, except maybe Zelda: TP.
    There's always gonna be apathetic cynicism on the net, but the Prime series deserves better than a bunch of "meh....." in my opinion.
    It's gonna RULE! JUST ACCEPT IT!!! WAH-hahahahahahhhaha.......
    WWW.WEARETHEKEY.NET
    WEARETHEKEY.FREEFORUMS.ORG

Come join and help the world Evolve!

BRAWL CODE - 3265-4747-0770
    Wii Console - 2504-6852-5346-7730

Rei
    Member #
    Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gaming
    Friends
    6465-7600-8684-0285
    Quote Originally Posted by LevesqueIsKing
    ^Halo and Metroid could not be more different.

Mind explaining your reasoning?
    Well it might be just somethin I feel and there not like twins wath I mean is kind of the way its played for one both are ist person shoters both were some sort of suit both dont fight on earth Well minor details but there are few things alike

Member #
    Friends
    I think that its amazing that the same people who will complain " Nintendo dont love the hardcore gamer anymore" will be the ones who wont buy Metroid. It will be great. If its better than Echoes it will go into my top 5 of all time. It will certainly be better than anything on the Wii at the moment. (Although Im European so Ive never played Paper Mario.)

Member #
    Friends
    the first metroid was better than the second, the second became a little repetative cause you kept having to go into the dark counterpart of each land. so it got kinda annoying to me.

on the halo and metroid note, halos campaign is absolutley terrible, not even worth playing, and online is full of kids who take it to seriously. so halo is not even that great of a game no matter how you look at it.

and i for one. am very excited for MP3, and it definitly isnt getting any hype, because there really isnt much to talk about it. such as Brawl, is getting updates every weekday. idk and idc. MP3 is going to be an awesome game, and whoever doesnt get it is just missing out.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    There have been many threads about this game, so trust there is a lot of love for it.
    Aye. New threads every freakin week.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Ads