LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Online was never even officially confirmed or denied until a few months ago. It was just all hype. Metroid Prime 2 had a multiplayer function and it sucked. Metroid Prime 3 is going to be an awesome game with a huge amount of gameplay. Not enough action? What's that about? Have you seen some of the gameplay videos? All the major game sites are saying that it grabs you and never lets go till the very end.

Member #
    Friends
    ive never said that im happy theres no online and only single player, what i said, is that its pathetic that people are gonna miss out on one of the best games for the Wii only because it doesnt have online capabilities.......
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by s9am_me
    Even Nintendo isn't giving MP3 any love. ....

IGN even wrote an article about the missing hype: http://wii.ign.com/articles/811/811682p1.html
    Although there have been lots of posters interested in the game here, Nintendo's ignoring the game is pretty unforgivable. There are things I wish were in it, but even without them, it's the most hardcore effort on the system. And while SSBB (months away) gets tons of love and Wii Fit (6+ months away?) gets headlined at E3, Metroid (3 weeks) gets nothing so far. More Nintendo hates metroid commentary

They've got the perfect system, and a really screwed up attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse1596
    I was actually going to post that article but you beat me to it. I completly agree with it, I'm a huge metroid fan and I have already put my $$$ for a pre-order. It's one of the main reasons I bought a wii in the first place.
    Your odds of getting another Metroid on the Wii go up with every dollar it makes. By stifling attention and advertising, Nintendo is making your future prospects bleak.

For someone like me, who's interested, but on the fence about whether the game itself will be worth the money, it's all the more reason not to buy the game. Why get it and risk falling in love with it if Nintendo isn't going to support it? If I know it'll be the last time in a console generation I get to play the franchise?

Between this and Harrison telling gamers who like aggressive online play to get a different system, Nintendo may as well sign non-aggression pacts with Sony and Microsoft, and hang out signs in front that say "Dogs and hardcore developers not welcome".
    Last edited by Wiinter; 08-09-2007 at 10:00 PM.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    8288-8038-4521-3885
    I love The Prime games even the second one. I also cant wait to play this newest game. Metroid games are always great games and i have been a fan ever since uper Metroid came out. But, thats what i long for another 2D Metroid game we all know those are the best. If Nintendo announces that then i am sure the hype will be huge but as of right now Prime is awesome we all know its going to be great we are just patiently waiting for it.

Member #
    Friends
    Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission were two great side scrollers made in the last 5 years or so.

OPTION TWO LOVES YOU.
    GO TO MYSPACE MUSIC AND SEARCH OPTION TWO TO RETURN THE FAVOR.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads