LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Where's the Metroid love?

So I've been a regular visitor and reader at this site for a while now, skimming the forums, checking updates etc... and I have to wonder:
    Where the $#%* is the hype, the excitement, the ANYTHING about Metroid Prime 3?!??! I mean come ON, we're all drooling and frothing at the mouth over SSBB, and all hyped up for SM Galaxy, and these games don't come out till the end of the year! Prime 3 is MERE WEEKS AWAY PEOPLE!!!
    Just look at the permanent game threads under "gaming"
    We've got one for Twilight Princess, SSBB, even one for Mario Strikers, but NOT for the supposedly massively anticipated new Metroid?
    What's WITH you people, does no one care? I'm practically pulling my hair out having to wait till the end of August, and all seems dreadfully quiet here regarding what could well be the best game for the Wii. Ever. It's possible....
    SO - am I missing something? Where's the frickin' METROID LOVE, PEOPLE!!?!??!
    WWW.WEARETHEKEY.NET
    WEARETHEKEY.FREEFORUMS.ORG

Come join and help the world Evolve!

BRAWL CODE - 3265-4747-0770
    Wii Console - 2504-6852-5346-7730

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Here's some love for MP3! Gotta remember, these are difficult games and alot of the people on this forum are too young to get into that. Also, not having Wifi has disappointed alot of people as well. It does seem to be lacking some hype around here, maybe that will change in the coming weeks.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    i've played and beatened Metroid Prime, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid Zero Mission, and in my opinion i'm not hyped because there isn't enough action. most of it is backtracking.
    However, i did love fighting the tough/fun bosses, like Omega Pirate, Thardus, Mechanical Security Bot, The BioOrganic Manta Ray from Fusion, and all forms of Ridley.
    When i saw my friend play Metroid Prime 2, though, i was thinking, it's great that the worlds are getting bigger, but then there's too much jumping around on platforms, too many puzzles. I was bored often whenever i saw him play, and he needed a strategy guide to figure how to get to the next part of the game. If mp3 kept going in this direction, i'm pretty sure i'd rather not bother with it.
    all i want from this one is more challenge, and more obvious goals.

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    ya i might pick it up but no online play hurts it and no co op i mean thats a joke

prez , you suck :p in touch with the wii's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5767-9309-0719-3080
    here another question #where is the SMG love the mario kart love etc but you see the most hype comes from SSBB just now and no nintendo staff memebr can change that with a few words

Warhammer 40k is the best Mr. person's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    im hyped up for it and i havent heard almost anything about mario galaxy, its not that we r not hyped up its that they havent made a whole thread section for it
    If the Wii is a sport then i'm an athlete.

Having trouble??? Please PM me and i will help out when ever i can

Member #
    Friends
    0079-8462-7419-1215
    Quote Originally Posted by kevbomac05
    ya i might pick it up but no online play hurts it and no co op i mean thats a joke

who cares about online, metroid prime has always been about you exploring the world for your self, not like the ds version where everyone buys it to play online and skip the single player

i, for one, am glad it doesnt have online, cause when u make a game online, it lowers the single player capabilities, and for a metroid prime game i want the most i can get

and yes, i am also hyped for mp3 and cant wait till Aug 27

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    There have been many threads about this game, so trust there is a lot of love for it.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I for one am heavily dissapointed. Call me whatever you like, but I want online play. I had always expected an in-depth story mode, so theres nothing to hype about. No surprises...

I have beaten Metroid Prime 1 and 2 and they were my favorite GC games, aside from Brawl. I WILL NOT be buying MP3 on release date and probably wont get it until the price comes down. I'm simply not too excited for it, I can wait. I DO however need one good single player game to hold me over. No, this wont be Super Mario Galaxy either, it'll be RE4. Call me crazy but I am saving MP3 and Mario Galaxy to buy when there is a game drought. Hopefully Strikers and RE4 will hold me over until Brawl, then Mario Kart. I wont be getting MP3 or SMG for a very, very long time.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Member #
    Friends
    8655-2652-5242-9777
    It'll be a great game, but no wifi makes it a little less kewl.
    Current systems: Wii, PSP, DS(sux), N64, and PS2.
    PM me if you want to play Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 online! Need wii friend codes!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads