Alright, so we all know that Metroid Prime is a trilogy. That means it is made up of three games, of which Corruption is the last. Answer as many or as few questions as you like about the NEXT series for Metroid. You can also add additional comments that dont necessarily pertain to the question.
1. What do you think the next Metroid series should be called?
2. Should it be first person or third person perspective?
3. Where should it fit in with the rest of the games?
4. Should the storyline involve Kraid or the Mother Brain?
5. Do you think this series should go online?
6. What do you want in this series that wasn't in Prime (eg weapons, visors, storylines, enemies, modes, etc.)
7. What do you NOT want in this series that WAS in Prime?
8. And finally: There were two metroid games on Gamecube, do you think they should shoot to put out two Metroid games on the wii? Or do you think they should take their time developing this new series, making the storyline more developed and perhaps adding online capabilities, which would mean just one metroid title on Wii and the following installment on Nintendo's next console.