LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Playing GC games on Wii having controller issues

Any GC game I play on my Wii the controller seems to not be able to stop moving. Mario, Turok, ect... keeps running. I've done the X, Y, Start for 3 seconds and it doesn't work. I just bought another new controller and it worked perfect for 4 days. Is this a normal problem with cheaper controllers. It happens to both my small controllers for my sons 5 year old hands. The first one I bought was wireless, it lasted since I bought the Wii on the release date, till about 2 weeks ago. Am I going to keep having this problem? I was hoping the last Wii update would have fixed it. NOPE.

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    ive never had a problem!
    I want a wireless gamecube controller to use on my wii but i cant find one here in australia ANYWHERE anymore!!!
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    My Wavebird works fine. You shouldn't be having these problems. Make sure that when you turn on the console/plug in the controller that you're not holding the joystick down, because this is exactly what happens when they are held down. It's doubtful that the third party aspect is causing the problem, but that may be.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    8655-2652-5242-9777
    I use a regular wired one and it works fine.
    Current systems: Wii, PSP, DS(sux), N64, and PS2.
    PM me if you want to play Socom Fireteam Bravo 2 online! Need wii friend codes!

Ads