+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gaming
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6465-7600-8684-0285

A New 1st Party Charecter

IF Nintendo were to develop a new line up of 1st partys and it had a new charecter how would he be. What would be his or her powers. WOuld the storyline be deep 1st person 3rd person. How would the new dude be overall.

Member #
    Friends
    WOW! you just came up with an amazing topic that really has me thinking lol... um its really hard to think of a character that wouldn't be another 3rd party char or a first party char that wouldn't last very long...

What i came up with after thinking for quite some time lol is Philitus which is a greek word meaning "protector of our lands" who born a peasant (medieval times), you have to start with him as a kid living a really dull dirty life as a peasent when you meet up with a girl at the age of 6 named Floressa she is dressed beautifully and she seems like the girl of your dreams, she smiles and nods at you when quickly picked up by her father who is surrounded by lots of guards when the father says "What do you think you are doing Floressa hanging around peasents like this, you are royalty!" It becomes your goal to learn the ways of a knight with your newly found upper class friend Lewis who is a training knight at the age of 6 aswell, he teaches you all the moves (which would be your training session with the wiimote) he teaches you how to fight small beasts just outside of town and the story continues as you progress getting older and stronger untill you impress the king and later in life maybe even marry her, this could go on to become the adventures of
    Philitus and Floressa after the first game to maybe make a co-op game where you two work together to fight off other incoming kingdoms. Actually thats a great end game way to impress the king is to save Floressa and prevent one of their big time enemies in another castle from attacking. Theres a lot you can do with this, i kinda like it...

(Dont you steal this from me you gaming console companies!!!!!)

Member #
    Nowhere I jump around lookin for new info on gaming
    Friends
    6465-7600-8684-0285
    *calls SEGA* yeah sega I have a great idea lol jk

that would be interesting but it feels like Zelda meets Eragon I think it would be better if you take out the princess part and mold the story line diffrently maybe whe nhes a kid There house gets on fire and all of his famaly dies but he recives a strange scar on his eye and one day somebody sees it and something extrordanary happens

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rei
    *calls SEGA* yeah sega I have a great idea lol jk

that would be interesting but it feels like Zelda meets Eragon I think it would be better if you take out the princess part and mold the story line diffrently maybe whe nhes a kid There house gets on fire and all of his famaly dies but he recives a strange scar on his eye and one day somebody sees it and something extrordanary happens
    haha i lmao'd at first line

Your paragraph there sounds to much like Fable tho :P
    In Fable at a young age his house burns down and kills his family. And i just like the whole idea of Slaves and Royalty kind of thing, you know those old stories of how they aint aloud to get together but they really want to, kinda like a Montigue and Capulet thing from Romeo and Juliet.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    WOW! you just came up with an amazing topic that really has me thinking lol... um its really hard to think of a character that wouldn't be another 3rd party char or a first party char that wouldn't last very long...

What i came up with after thinking for quite some time lol is Philitus which is a greek word meaning "protector of our lands" who born a peasant (medieval times), you have to start with him as a kid living a really dull dirty life as a peasent when you meet up with a girl at the age of 6 named Floressa she is dressed beautifully and she seems like the girl of your dreams, she smiles and nods at you when quickly picked up by her father who is surrounded by lots of guards when the father says "What do you think you are doing Floressa hanging around peasents like this, you are royalty!" It becomes your goal to learn the ways of a knight with your newly found upper class friend Lewis who is a training knight at the age of 6 aswell, he teaches you all the moves (which would be your training session with the wiimote) he teaches you how to fight small beasts just outside of town and the story continues as you progress getting older and stronger untill you impress the king and later in life maybe even marry her, this could go on to become the adventures of
    Philitus and Floressa after the first game to maybe make a co-op game where you two work together to fight off other incoming kingdoms. Actually thats a great end game way to impress the king is to save Floressa and prevent one of their big time enemies in another castle from attacking. Theres a lot you can do with this, i kinda like it...

(Dont you steal this from me you gaming console companies!!!!!)

yeah so i watched this film called "a knight's tale", it was a pretty interesting movie, it was a movie about this peasant who wants to become a knight, and he sees this female of royalty and that just pushes him towards his goal and eventually he beats teh black night and wins the lady....very good movie i suggest you all watch it

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    oo thats the one with the jouster correct?

In that movie i find that its not looked down apon that they get together as much as romeo and juliet kind of thing, you know? Like this would be a huge issue in this game i thought of and would always get in the way as you try to progress.

Member #
    Friends
    ok... so there's this italian plumber...
    strikers code: 463963 306368

Member #
    Friends
    ...Who meets a guy in an elf suit...

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    hmm i would give a detailed post about my idea, but i'm just way too lazy

it's basically about this samurai who sets off on an adventure to rescue something that his close to him, however there is not really an asain theme to the game, kind of link samurai jack, that kind of samurai....or a ninja, depending on how you view samurai jack. ......yeah stuff i don't this is a crappy post about my idea but whatever i'll edit it later when i'm not so A.D.D.ish

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    hehe i like the idea of a samurai i think it would be a great addition to the wii franchise cause the wii doesn't really have a game like that. But same thing for medieval times, its something that only Sony seems to do but Nintendo hasn't really, sure they got redsteel but thats some whiteguy tryin to be japanese. I think an old style game like the one you are talkin about and me would make the wii look better, doesn't necessarly have to be the same storyline we say but just even having a samurai or a knight game would be sweet.

Ads