LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Red Steel Or Zelda TP.Why?

Which game do you think is better Red Steel or Zelda TP and Why?
    I think Red Steel is better just for the reason that I like gun shooting games and I dont like types of Adventure games like Zelda TP although I have both games. So vote which hame is better and Why?

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    ......search.....use the search feature

Zelda is actually a superior game in fact! But even then its hard to compare the two(considering they are in a complete different genre from one and other)....but anyways my favorite is TP hands downs. Why? Because the exploration and great use of the numchuck and Wii-Mote....story wasnt too strong in my opinion....but neither was Red Steel's.
    Last edited by Joe; 08-08-2007 at 07:38 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    Zelda is easily better. I do like Red Steel but it has no real depth and not a great storyline or graphics. I'm sure Red Steel 2 will be better though. I love my shoot em ups but Zelda has a lot more variety of things to do and much better graphics.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

Member #
    Friends
    Why do so many compare these 2 games?

One of the worst to one of the best...
    Not to mention the completely differnt genres as Joe said.

Zelda TP is better.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    Proshooter can I ask why on your other post you are asking which game to get out of Resi 4, Zelda and Red Steel but yet on this post you say you have both Zelda and Red Steel?
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Member #
    Friends
    i dunno i just dont get y everyone likes zelda i have bth games and zeldas not really good cuz i get stuck in everypart....although is it that red steel sucks r that zeldas just really good u cnt compare it..?

Member #
    Friends
    wozz500 cuz i wanted to ask which 1s r better tho re4 it similiar to red steel wit ther same genre and i dnt rly like re4 ne more so i compared these to my fav games

Member #
    Friends
    Resident Evil 4 is ALOT! better than Red Steel. Such good graphics and gameplay, and great A.I on the Zombie things.

Member #
    Friends
    i dnt like it and i dnt rly care abt graphics to and i also fall for the prices bc its only 30 dollars red steel is like the first game that came out for wii and its still 60 dollars thats pretty damn good.. and i hate killing zombies its so unreal ...is their killing normal ppl in that game?

Member #
    Friends
    Zelda TP is one of the few games worth playing for the Wii right now. Red Steel doesn't seem to be one of them, and it takes very specific taste in gaming to even give it a try. While Zelda is an RPG, it does have a more broad audience.

Twilight Princess ftw.
    Xbox live tag: Terrador

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads