+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioman
    Are you sh*tting me! (sorry) that game sucked real bad, and Resident Evil 4 is a hell of alot better shooter
    My post was before this game was out. The shooters were only red steel and call of duty . So I decided. I agree it was'nt good, but it was the was the best at the time.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    i luv resident evil four. nothing's better then getting out your shot gun and blasting the head of 3 towns people at once, just to have one get back up with weird tenticle things waving out of its head, all whilst you're protecting the president's daughter.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by juz1093
    i luv resident evil four. nothing's better then getting out your shot gun and blasting the head of 3 towns people at once, just to have one get back up with weird tenticle things waving out of its head, all whilst you're protecting the president's daughter.
    Thumbs up!
    I just got my wii a few months ago and have only got to playing RE4 - and i must say it RULES big time!
    And all the good ones in my -signature- to come and all the new shooters comming out as well...
    - so little time, so many games
    ================================================== ===================================

Currently Playing: Resident Evil 4

================================================== ===================================

My Wii Games:

Wii Play - CoD 3 - Godfather - Tiger Woods 07 & 08 - RE 4 - MoH Vanguard - Red Steel - Metroid Prime Corruption - Splinter Cell Double Agent - Far Cry Vengeance - Scareface -

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads