LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    You better respect the older REs son!
    The gameplay rocks, you just have to play it for a bit to get use to, I hated it when I first played it too.
    They need to create a RE that is a MMORPG. That would be the best, you are in this place and you can go to cities and you buy stuff at shops..awesomeness. Then barricade with people and everything.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    You better respect the older REs son!
    The gameplay rocks, you just have to play it for a bit to get use to, I hated it when I first played it too.
    They need to create a RE that is a MMORPG. That would be the best, you are in this place and you can go to cities and you buy stuff at shops..awesomeness. Then barricade with people and everything.
    Naw, I like 'em, but the controls are klunky and hard to play. Still fun, though. 'Specially Zero.

Member #
    Friends
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    I hate conserving ammo and health. Just slows down gameplay. RE4 was the best thing to happen to the series.
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

WiiChat Member motherbrainrulez's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8024-1926-5495-8435
    Resi evil 4 was a great non resident evil game

Thanks to Pepper for the sig
    I am leader of the Super Metroid fanclub

Member #
    Friends
    keep us inform on a US release date

In the making

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    I hate conserving ammo and health. Just slows down gameplay. RE4 was the best thing to happen to the series.
    Motherbrainrulez, RIGHT ON.

Flip, don't even talk, if you want to play a fast game then don't touch Resident Evil. You derserve a serious smacking for that comment. That is exactly why a lot of Resident Evil fans don't respect Resident Evil 4 as a true Resident Evil, it's overall game, + all the newbs who come in saying RE4 is the best and the rest suck.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    i love conserving health and ammo from the classic resident evils, especially the gamecube remake of the first RE. RE4 was different but a great game none the less in its own way.
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Dont_Know859
    i love conserving health and ammo from the classic resident evils, especially the gamecube remake of the first RE. RE4 was different but a great game none the less in its own way.
    Exactly. By the way, I haven't beat my GC remake version yet becuase I always start panicing when I'm low on ammo and it's just so damn scary!

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    i dont mean to brag, but i've managed to beat it under 3 hours and got the semi automatic pistol and the rocket launcher with infin ammo. Yeah that takes away from conserving ammo part but its kinda of funny going around shooting missles at everything. besides you dont start out with it you have to pick it up when you get to one of those storage boxes. I just leave it in there when i wanna play for real. Its just always there for emergencies.
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Member #
    Friends
    hey

I_Dont_Know859: You beat RE1 in less than 3 hours? nice job!!!

Well I thought RE1 on the GameCube rocked... RE2 was the first Resident Evil game I ever played, thought it was great... that was years back on my bros PSX... well I don't think he kept the PSX for long. I played RE3 on PC, and never played RE0 or RE4 :\. It would be pretty cool to get RE1, RE2 and RE3 together... but I don't have a Cube anymore :\. After reading what has been said here about RE4, I think I might prefer RE0 over it.

BTW, I'm not sure about this Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles. I think it will either be really great, or really bad. But yea, I think it would be pretty cool if there was a compilation of RE1, RE2 and RE3, and RE2 and RE3 given complete makeovers, alike RE1 on the Cube.

cyas

Ads