Good find!

I hate Photobucket

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6487-0727-1500-1514
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    Motherbrainrulez, RIGHT ON.

Flip, don't even talk, if you want to play a fast game then don't touch Resident Evil. You derserve a serious smacking for that comment. That is exactly why a lot of Resident Evil fans don't respect Resident Evil 4 as a true Resident Evil, it's overall game, + all the newbs who come in saying RE4 is the best and the rest suck.
    Do I detect RE fanboy-ism? Alright, so RE4 wasn't so much survival horror, as it was action, but I still enjoyed it a lot more than RE0. Everything before 4 was just way too slow. I never finished any of them, other than Zero on the cube. And that was way too short. If they incorporate more of a puzzle element, and leave the controls the same as in RE4, then it will be good.

And don't talk to me like your opinion is the only one that matters. You deserve a serious smacking for being a downright arse.
    *Image Removed By Moderator*

Member #
    Friends
    3916-4519-7595-8108
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    Do I detect RE fanboy-ism? Alright, so RE4 wasn't so much survival horror, as it was action, but I still enjoyed it a lot more than RE0. Everything before 4 was just way too slow. I never finished any of them, other than Zero on the cube. And that was way too short. If they incorporate more of a puzzle element, and leave the controls the same as in RE4, then it will be good.

And don't talk to me like your opinion is the only one that matters. You deserve a serious smacking for being a downright arse.
    Indeed. Flip's point pretty much sums up everyone's opinions, and states the fact that you're being a nut-sucker... ...Err... Ass-hole... ...>.< Err... Person who thinks that their opinion is the only one that matters.

Member #
    Friends
    I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, and this is definately good news! Nintendo Wii, here I come!

Member #
    Friends
    I am a RE Fanboy.
    Think about this, say you guys LOVE Fire Emblem how it is, strategy turn based stuff like that. Then they change it just an action game like all the other magic sword action games. Thennn, tons of people start saying the new Fire Elmblem is the best and the old ones just sucked. Wouldn't that grind your gears? (You can use the example for any game, Fire Emblem was the only that popped in mind)
    Like I know some FF fans who hate FF:CC becuase it's nothing like the old, even though FF:CC didn't get that popular.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    hey

@Sovieto: I agree.

Nevermind...

cyas
    Last edited by yosh64; 10-21-2006 at 08:15 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    I have NEVER played or seen a RE game played first hand, but I have played some games that are FPS and have zombies and you have to block doors ect. I think that kind of game would be funner (that's right, funner) if you had enough ammo to kill most stuff that comes after you, and not enough to be shooting every single inch of the game. But when there are thousands of zombies roaming streets, one would think that the game would be more survival rather than "your next objective is to kill every freakin' zombie in town"

Member #
    Friends
    Dont like the looks of it, I loved RE4, moreso than all the other RE games but this looks like just another rehash of something again. Plus it also looks like another of the lousy RE Gun Survival crap, which all sucked...

...who knows I change my mind all the time, might be different.

Member #
    Friends
    0730-0028-5418-6552
    man i am a huge RE fan and i totaly agree with Soviteo. I rember the first time i played RE 1 on the psx. I turend all the lights off and i nearly s**t my pants at the first part when the zombie looks up from eating the guy. not to mention the suspens that the loading screens (the door opening)had. The whole point to RE is to scare you in a cinimatic way. your not supposed to have lots of ammo and run around in the day time with the camera following you shooting everything you see. Your supposed to be stuck in narrow hallways with only enough bullets to shoot one of the 3 zombies coming towards you then make the choise to run back or to run through. Thats the reason those games were so great is because they were so original back then.

I am looking forward to this new one i just hope its not in RE4 gameplay style i can live with the new camera angles (even tho i like the old fixed ones WAY more) but i cant live with them taking RE2 (my fave) and taking out all the puzzles and putting in more ammo.

Member #
    Friends
    has there been any screenshots yet on the game?

Ads