Do you have a link as to where you got this info?Originally Posted by motherbrainrulezName:
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
North American - UNKNOWN
Japan - December 31, 2007 (according to ign.com)
Europe - UNKNOWN
- Scenario mode is at least 4 chapters: Mansion (RE1), Raccoon Police Department (RE2), Raccoon City Streets (RE3), and European Countryside (RE4)
- Uses a Resident Evil 4 style camera
- Slower paced action (ammo and healing item conservation)
- Completing Scenario chapters will unlock characters, costumes, and weapons
- Playable characters include Jill, Chris, Rebecca, Wesker, Leon, Claire, HUNK, Carlos, and Ada.
- Pressing A on the Wiimote at certain times will start "interactive scenes"
- Some or all doors can be destroyed
- Every character can hold 2 weapons at a time, and some weapons can only be used with specific characters
- Every character will have melee attacks. This will probably be the knife for most.
- Many in-game cutscenes to tie up loose parts of the story
- Similar to The Mercenaries from RE4, but with more levels
- Fast-paced killing spree
- Unlockable characters, costumes, and weapons from Scenario Mode can be used here
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: So it's another remake?
A: Only some parts of the old games are remade, but there is new content too
Q: What about online features?
A: Capcom has not said anything about whether it will have online features.
Q: How will it use the Wiimote?
A: SPECULATION: Aiming and shooting enemies, swinging the knife, and solving puzzle sequences if Resident Evil: DS is any indication.
Q: Will it come to PS3 / Xbox 360?
A: Very unlikely. It is Wii exclusive right now, and will probably stay that way since it's supposed to use the Wii's controller in unique ways.
Q: Will Resident Evil 5 come to the Wii?
A: Maybe. If this game sells well, it might happen.
hope you like *pant pant*
took a while