i contributed enough:
    -time travel(similiar to Samurai Jack)
    -Maybe MMORPG?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDepths
    Well see when I suggested actually making the game, I was hoping that some people would take it sort of seriously and debate their ideas, not just express them randomly and make fun of others. So I was thinking that perhaps if you wanted me to make the game, we could all start thinking along the same lines and elaborating on each others ideas...
    I agree so do you have any good ideas to make a good zelda game? If let me know and i will give you some ideas too.
    Legend of Zelda#1 Series

Member #
    Friends
    Oh yeah... Didn't you say Zaine that I couldn't come up with a good storyline for my own zelda game. Well I am about to prove you wrong. I hope you be on later on so I can PM my zelda story ok. Trust me you will like it.
    Princess Zelda#1

Member #
    Friends
    7061-0622-1076-8579
    I personally dont have many ideas. Well, not true, I have quite a few ideas. Its just that none of them can really go deep enough for a zelda game.

I really dont want to do a mmorpg though for a few reasons. Reason one is that it is very time consuming and much more complicated to program. Reason two is that for it to work effectivly, I would have to buy a server, which, for a dedicated one, can run around 700 bucks a month. So sorry, mmorpg is out!

I do like the idea of having it more modern though. Maybe not so modern as to have guns, but more modern in the architecture and stuff. I also like the idea to be able to weild two sords instead of a sheild.

Posts when necessary. linkzeldagame's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1. MMORPGS do not suit the Zelda fighting style. Besides who has ever seen a Zelda game that is likely to end up being a MMORPG? Zelda is all about single player exploration fun hack and swipe!

2. Two swords are a good idea to add to a Zelda game but that is somewhat reminiscent of Tomb Raider where Lara often started with two guns for the sole reason - to highlight her curviness! Sure other single guns were available but it was the two pistol weapon that showed her sexyness.

3. MMORPGs are OUT!! Get outta here! AIIIEEEE!!!

In the TP, the creators sure have made the game more 'modern' - iron boots to connect to magnetic fields which enable Link to walk upside down and stuff. I bet they got the idea from Metroid Prime with Samus' ability to use magnetic rails to access inaccessible places. I hope Link has rocket boots so that he can double jump in the new game! XD.

Time travel is a bit old nowdays - too many adventure games have time travel. They also have two world explorations (often a paralllel world) in which they alternate between to get somewhere. ALTTP and Metroid Prime Echoes use the parallel world scenario to complete the game. OoT and OoA use the time travel feature.

In my game I'm thinking more of a one wolrd exploration in which the hero (Link) explores and comes across people who provide the storyline and events that will lead to Link discovering himself, in which he eventually transforms into Dark or Omni Link and gains access to the tetraforce (kind of based on the forth triforce theory), and it is also based around the beginning of Majora's mask and the end of OoT as well as ALTTP.

Put simply an agglomerate of stories from the many different Zelda games, heavily based on the tetraforce theory.

Member #
    Friends
    Have any of you read the Wizard of Earthsea? (probably not, I says to myself...I'm all alone) welllll, I love that book, and I love comparing the character in it (His name is Ged, and duh, he's a wizard...but a damn cocky one, and he sets loose a great evil shadow that in order to defeat, he has to find its true name...and it ends up being the shadow of himself, so its name is also Ged...kiiind of like Dark Link) I think a game along the lines of Link having to search for his dark side and having to vanquish it a certain way is a great idea for a game
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    7061-0622-1076-8579
    That is a good idea, and I like it very much. I don't really know how we could make him find himself... but if anyone has any ideas.

Member #
    Friends
    thank you umm, I dunno, maybe Link and Ganon butt heads and GAnon, as a last move, rips or creates Link's 'doppleganger' shadow thing, and thats how it starts, and...yea, help someone???
    Twilight Princess in 8 days...approximately anyways. BEST ZELDA GAME EVA!!! Come on!!! I can't wait!!!

Member #
    Friends
    7061-0622-1076-8579
    I like it! That'd be cool as an intro sequence in one of those big fancy games eh. Ganon just picking up link, ripping him in half, but instead of link splitting, a seperate, dark link comes out. That'd be a great way to start. Then ganon takes off and Link has to go and kill his "doppleganger" and ultimatly ganon. But at the end, you dont end up killing ganon, he gets away. But you finished the task at hand. Hmm... now just for some items to find to allow link enterance into ganons lair...

Member #
    Friends
    yay! I like that you like that idea...I never thought of it in a cinema type scenario though......cooooool...I think it would look fancy...but I'm fresh out of ideas to help you with the rest of it...where did everyone else go to help???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads