LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well, I will sell anyone my copy. I only purchased it because I want to support the Wii's online efforts. If this is a hint to how it will be . Just imagine SSBB with the Madden 08 lag!? YIKES!! Anyway, I am willing to sell this. PM if wanted. Good game but should have purchased something else I was eyeing for Wii.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Thanks for the honest reviews guys, this is unfortunately what I expected. It should get better though surely, because if online fails like this it is going to end up hurting the big "N" more than anything.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    I've only had problem with the online portion of the game so far. The game itself is quite good. I like the franchise mode and the controls are better than last year's game.

I think the online thing is just EA servers and not the game itself. Hopefully that will be remedied soon because if not then that is just disappointing.

I don't see what all the complaints are about aside from the online stuff. The game isn't perfect but then again no Madden/NCAA games ever are. It is fun though.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i had no idea what i was doing(didn't read the controls, on on advanced mode just fyi) and i beat the computer

huh-zaa

i might try online later, i don't like it cause i dind't know what i was doing but i'll probably enjoy it more once i get used to the controls..

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    gamespot gave it a 8.0 ign-8.5.. shocking, people hate it, they love it.. im sure once online works well if it does, i will like it more
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah i'll judge it once i've played more than one game on it

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    I would be much happier if I could find out how to create a player in franchise...or better yet how to save my franchise when I get out of the training camp exercises...it kicks me to the main menu before it saves, so I can't get to actual start a franchise.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by jared19
    the online has not worked for me. It keeps saying "EA has lost connection want to reconnect"
    Same exact thing.

I worked all day, got home late after picking up my reserved copy of '08.. practiced a little bit offline, and when I tried to get online - it won't even connect. In the instruction manual it says you need to be registered before you can 'use online features'.. but from what I can tell there are no options on the Wii's side to do anything but try to connect. Idk how going to EA's website would make your Wii connect to EA servers.

Then again, Mario Strikers Charged's first night of online was bad too. Hopefully this is fixed soon like Strikers was. I never played '07 on the Wii (I had '07 when I had a 360 - before I got rid of it for the Wii)... Didn't know what to expect with Madden on the Wii, obviously the controls are very unique (can't switch the running-back into pass protection once you pick your play and line up though).

Since I got '08 for the online play obviously - I'm really disappointed as of right now. Then again you gotta remember this game came out on all 3 past gen systems, and all 3 next gen... EA's not as dedicated to Wii-online play as much as Nintendo is with something like Strikers. EA had much more than that on their hands today with '08 online across all the platforms.

Edit: it finally let me online, giving me the option to create an account.
    Last edited by NorAxeR; 08-14-2007 at 08:32 PM.
    CURRENT GAMES
    Target Terror + Medal of Honor 2: Heroes + Super Mario Galaxy ~
    Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition + Mario Kart Wii + Red Steel + Counter Force ~
    Monster 4x4 World Circuit + Battle Rage + Obscure The Aftermath + Manhunt 2 ~

( PM to add me on any Wi-Fi games )

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by zeropants
    I would be much happier if I could find out how to create a player in franchise...or better yet how to save my franchise when I get out of the training camp exercises...it kicks me to the main menu before it saves, so I can't get to actual start a franchise.

thats a problem ppl are having, it doesnt let you save your franchise and boots you to the main menu.. You cant create a player..

i also read on gamestop forum that the ticker said that there will be Maintance, it doesnt make me feel much better but hopefully EA will realize that online isnt the only problem
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I haven't had any problems with franchise so perhaps there are some defective discs. Doesn't make the folks that are experiencing problems feel any better unfortunately, but it would make sense. If that is the case EA needs to replace those discs. Whatever is wrong EA has to fix it to save face.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Ads