LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I just hope that developers would start seeing the "light" and when that time comes... *BOOM* Wii golden era.. hehehe.. RE5.. RE6.. lol

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    2154-9969-3510-2243
    Yeh y not

I Swear never to touch a PlayStation ever again
    I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE Wii
    MAKE YOUR PLEDGE TODAY!

<<<<< Wii Number *Message Me First*

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Foot
    It's unfortunate that the Wii has such limited technical specs in comparison to 360 and Wii, but blame Nintendo for that.
    You make it sound as if it's a fault or flaw. It's not. It's a feature. It's why the Wii is "affordable". It's why they can also target the "casual gamers", and it's also why the Wii is selling so much. It wouldn't sell as much to the "casual" gamers if it was trying to compete graphically with PS3 and 360.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    You make it sound as if it's a fault or flaw. It's not. It's a feature. It's why the Wii is "affordable". It's why they can also target the "casual gamers", and it's also why the Wii is selling so much. It wouldn't sell as much to the "casual" gamers if it was trying to compete graphically with PS3 and 360.
    Thats the difference.

Thats why Nintendo has sold so well. It is 'something else' like Nintendo has always offered. Look at if Nintendo tried to be like the others. Every gen would just be similar, each company competing to keep what exclusives there are left, more powerful systems. 80% of games would be on all 3 systems.

targeting different areas and offering new opportunity's is why Nintendo are here today.

Member #
    Friends
    Well with the Nintendo Wii still selling very well and with the Christmas period set to take the console further up the sales chart.

Surely it makes sense to give us a port of resi evil 5 come on Capcom the fans are crying out for this

Graphics wise if Capcom were to utilize wii properly then they could end up with a great end result even if the graphics were not up to 360 or PS3 I would still buy this fricking game just for the control mechanism Resident Evil 4 felt so great and refreshing and the Wii remake took this further adding the Wii remote controls.

Member #
    Friends
    2889-0567-4141-1338
    Even if the graphics were not quite as good as the gamecube original i would buy it and it would surely be superb

Anyway it would be a mistake for both capcom and nintendo not to do everything possible to get this game onto the wii

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads