Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2753-0668-0256-5030
    Quote Originally Posted by mk_south_london
    well unless ur a hardcore movie fan and ur convinced nothing can disapoint (like me), then this is for u. if ur the normal gamer that is looking for an exceptional game then dont buy this
    I'm going to Tesco in a minute to get the game !! I really don't mind if it has bad gameplay and controls, I just wanna bloody transform!!

Member #
    Friends
    7223-7031-2631-4774
    I am a diehard Transformers fan. I ended up getting this game the moment it was released. I have to say, transforming is excellent! Other then that though, I would say that the game is a big bit of dissapointment. Missions are very repetative, and I am sick of the fact that you only have to crash a building (accidently or not) and you are surrounded by cops and such attacking you. They don't pose much theat, but they are VERY annoying, especially when you're doing another "get here before the time runs out" mission.

FC: 7223 7031 2631 4774

Wii Games: Zelda TP; Godfather Blackhand Edition; Splinter Cell Double Agent; Redsteel; Transformers; RE4 (Wii Edition); Wii Sport; Wii Play; Mario Galaxy 360 Games: GRAW; Assassins Creed; Mass Effect; Splinter Cell Double Agent; Forza2; Viva Pinata

!SUPERMOD! *blu mushroom* mk_south_london's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7195-7874-4951-1917
    told u

YOU SUCK^^^^

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!! Wii-Bhoy's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4037-3554-3960-7367
    yeah i had this game and it sucked so bad. the camera was the worst though. sometimes the camera reset button didnt even work for me! the movie was pipin hot, but the game was the mayor of sucksville...

Thanks To Dan.Skater For The Awesome Sig!

bw!
    Member #
    Friends
    i thout it was prety good but i have not got that far.it would be way better if you did not have to use the remote to turn the camra and another bad thing is you could not choose your deceptacon you just have the one you last had after a mision
    other then that i would give it a 8 and you now that scene when you start the game at the end of the scene it shows prime (robot mode) vs
    scorpanok (robot mode) and when you play as scorpanok it can not transform i was very sad after that
    Last edited by bw!; 08-27-2007 at 04:30 PM.
    Miles "Tails" Prowers

Two tails are better than one.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads