LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Need help on Harry Potter Five!!!

Before you read my problem anyone who is considering buying this, it's a great game, but if you have weak arms, don't buy it, some mof the spells can cause joint problems for a few momemts

Anyway, My problem is I can't find the gargoyles or however you spell it. I've found 3 out of 5 of them but I can't find anymore, I found the one with its partner missing, the one in the grassy courtyard, and the one by DADA classroom. Any help?
    Click the green toadstool... You know you want to...

Cheese is a sample of the kind of food in heaven...

Wii products owned:
    Wii console, 2 wiimotes, 2 nunchuks, Classic controller, LoZ:TP, Wii play, harry potter 5, Super M Ball, Mario Party 8, and soon a zapper !

2. Ads

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencefry
    Before you read my problem anyone who is considering buying this, it's a great game, but if you have weak arms, don't buy it, some mof the spells can cause joint problems for a few momemts

Anyway, My problem is I can't find the gargoyles or however you spell it. I've found 3 out of 5 of them but I can't find anymore, I found the one with its partner missing, the one in the grassy courtyard, and the one by DADA classroom. Any help?
    I played (AND completed) this game....have you got the gargoyle half way up one of the tower stairs? and there is also another gargoyle in the courtyard with the broken staircase (cant remember its name)

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Ya, thanks, I've got them now, but its been 8 hrs and im over 80% done with the game, and I was hoping for a longer total playing time than that.
    Click the green toadstool... You know you want to...

Cheese is a sample of the kind of food in heaven...

Wii products owned:
    Wii console, 2 wiimotes, 2 nunchuks, Classic controller, LoZ:TP, Wii play, harry potter 5, Super M Ball, Mario Party 8, and soon a zapper !

Member #
    Friends
    hi
    can u tell me how to get colins camera down?

ive tried everything!!!

PLEASE HELP!

Ads