Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse1596
    Well first off the "rest of the world" is a little stupid I think. The way I see it the only people who want metroid online is a small group of people that have never played any metroid and instantly expect ANY FPS released to the wii or any system to be online or they willl boycott the series entirely and say they hate the game without playing it. That makes "sence" to me.
    Thats not really true either lol

Anyway, no it wont have online. Maybe as unlockable but dont count on it lol :P

I know metroid to a lot of you isnt the type of game it "should" be in, but I think it would be a perfect game to have multi-player in. The energy-beam action, visors, weapons etc etc.

Im still going to get it altough not on release date. This game is the first ever TRUE next-gen wii game. All other games until now where just souped up gamecube games.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I already moved on a long time ago when they already confirmed that MP3 will be Singleplayer only.

Member #
    Friends
    Anybody that still held out hope set themselves up for disappointment. We've known for a long while that it wasn't online. They would have been playing that up, at least when the preview channel game out at the latest. Some just refused to accept it.

Member #
    Friends
    this thread is a waste, Spyro its so obvious that you were just making this in a response to the "A Hope/Rant" thread. we know its not online you dont have to tell us, but idk what you were trying to get out of this thread cause the only thing you are guaranteed is an unnecessary argument. waste. of. time.
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    Metroid as an online multi player actually would be a good online game. It would be original just like the series is. It would be fun, and just so you know, you people ain't the only one whose kept up with the series. I've played every Metroid game beat almost all of them. Metroid is absolutely online material. But I have no intention of boycotting Metroid since I've already reserved and payed for the game. I'll have a great time playing the campaign as I always have. I just don't want to shelf the game after I'm finished.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    so don't, once your all done you will unlock hard mode, play the whole thing again this time on hard mode. That's why I did in metroid prime. But if not to each their own.
    my wii number is
    8314 4155 7406 0563

Member #
    Friends
    Well. that's quite an idea there, just play the game over and over again. Making it through the adventure once is enough for me. And surely a while later I'll pick it up again and beat it on hard mode. But that is far from an excuse to not add an online option. Although, in all honesty, I never even conceived the idea of online capabilities. Then I read the forum, doubted it and went to game stop where they had the game. Asked them, they said no. End of discussion and no big deal. But people saying that online would be stupid, well that in its self is a stupid thing to say.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Ads