Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3360-7089-7767-6047

Madden 08 problem?

Hello,

I am having a problem with my Madden 08 when I pass. It sometimes does not throw the ball, so I am doing the throwing motion 4 or 5 times. Then I get sacked and the message "Late Pass" pops up in the lower left hand corner. I get this problem at lease 1 or 2 times a drive. Is anyone else experiencing these problems?
    NO, Mercy, NO Fear

Member #
    Friends
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    you have to actually let go of the wiimote, literally throwing it

Noblet: You're new here, so let me lay it down for you. I run a pretty tight ship around here. Thats why the student call me "the hammer".
    Orlando: We don't call you that.
    Noblet: Shut up.

Jellineck: If you're going to smoke Marijuana, be prepared to spend a lot of time laughing with your friends.... think about it.

MSC: 219150 113926 PM me if you add me

Member #
    Friends
    i find the best way to pass is with the wrist strap off, and throwing the wii-mote where you want the ball. it has to hit the tv.

certainly it could be your wii-mote, i dunno if it needs batteries or there's something blocking the sensor, but it's probably just the general madden problem of throwing too late. your qb goes into a 'getting sacked' motion before actual contact -- so no tom brady passes.

im still getting comfortable with passing in wii madden. im staying on pro until i feel comfortable enough to return to my former all-madden glory. meanwhile, i'm figuring out my favorite fantasy draft players are, and getting an idea for my perfect draft. it's what gives me the edge against my buddy in our franchise mode also taking the time to analyse which stats for which positions work best for me. awr or spd? str or acc? btk or agi?

keep at it, and if you're still having problems, talk more about it w/us.

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    i find the best way to pass is with the wrist strap off, and throwing the wii-mote where you want the ball. it has to hit the tv.
    Yup that really helps me out

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Ads