LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    thanks for the info, cant wait for this....we NEED voice chat!!

Member #
    Friends
    if it plays out like the first multiplayer will be weird because youre able to just take control of a single trooper and constantly strafe/roll with him and take out almost anything since bullets travel slow and wont hit you. =/ besides that they should have a 2v2 mode at least so you and your friend could team up against 2 other people.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Good point Sovieto, yes it's true you could roll and strafe your way to victory in single player (you wouldn't get a good rating) , but with online i highly doubt you have anything to worry about becuz if you and your opponent may use the roll strafe shoot tactics...potentially a stalemate..

But then one of u decides "hey i am gonna get my bomber or heli and blow this chump up." Sure enough helo comes in and obliterates the man.

He says "that's not gonna happen again"and moves up his anti air and blow you chopper to bits. Then slowly but surely all hell breaks loose and you have an epic battle on your hands

But i see what you mean...when i watch some youtube vids about it, balancing seems to work well of course we won't truly know until October 29th. i'll get you the link for the demos (these demos came last year so expect serouis improvements on the release version)http://youtube.com/watch?v=OOEUt4PUTMY
    Alright sovieto theres the link from what i see the guy playing gets dominated comp moves up some anti aircraft and does some damage too bad it's soo short.
    I have strikers PM if you wanna play
    Brawl FC: 373791872330
    Bwii FC:184798481849
    EA Nation Persona: skytrooper21

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TPLink
    Good point Sovieto, yes it's true you could roll and strafe your way to victory in single player (you wouldn't get a good rating) , but with online i highly doubt you have anything to worry about becuz if you and your opponent may use the roll strafe shoot tactics...potentially a stalemate..

But then one of u decides "hey i am gonna get my bomber or heli and blow this chump up." Sure enough helo comes in and obliterates the man.

He says "that's not gonna happen again"and moves up his anti air and blow you chopper to bits. Then slowly but surely all hell breaks loose and you have an epic battle on your hands

But i see what you mean...when i watch some youtube vids about it, balancing seems to work well of course we won't truly know until October 29th. i'll get you the link for the demos (these demos came last year so expect serouis improvements on the release version)http://youtube.com/watch?v=OOEUt4PUTMY
    Alright sovieto theres the link from what i see the guy playing gets dominated comp moves up some anti aircraft and does some damage too bad it's soo short.
    good point, humans are different than AI and that wont work on them.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Yeah same reason I got my wii 2 I LOVE THIS GAME so much I might even go create a fansite for it :P

On the point of strafing away: When playing against humans its more difficult because humans can aim at where youre going to be, rather than where you are right now. The comp just fires at you and you strafe. A human goes spraying
    Last edited by cyberzomby; 08-26-2007 at 02:32 AM.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ads