LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sadness

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    The concept of the game looks interesing and eerie I liked what I have read about the game and the video did seem to grab my attention.

I would say I would purchase this game when it is eventually released but the only problem is lack of news is putting alot of people off and is generating a element of fakeness.

Are Nibris for real or a bunch of cowboys?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    wow thanks for the heads up on this game. I can't believe I didn't know about it because my favorite games have to be scary(ish) games. I love turning the lights out and staying up late walking through spooky scenarios. Movies simply do not scare me but games can give me that excitement.

Member #
    Friends
    7300-6469-2862-5349
    i think it sounds interesting for sure... definately worth a look. some more news would be good.
    i think having it in black and white would be awesome. one of my fav movies is Clerks - it's annoying for about the first 5 mins and then after that it doesnt make much of a difference - i think it'll create a nice feel to the game.
    What i've got so far: Wii, Wii Sports, Wii Play, LoZ: TP, Marvel: UA, Rampage: Total Destruction, WSOP: ToC, Excite Truck, TMNT Wiimote x2, Nunchuck x2, Classic Controller, Fan/Neon Lights, Wiimote Charger, Skins - Blue, Black, Pink, Green, Component Cables, Trial Opera Browser & Classic Games: DK Country, SimCity, Super Mario Bros., Kid Icarus, Super Mario World, Street Figher II, Castlevania IV, Zelda: LttP

Member #
    Friends
    I agree greatly with Robotnik. It's the fact that they aren't taking the "safe bet" that makes me want to support them. I will get the game, if it is ever released. (which I think it will be)

I wonder what the son, Alexander, looks like... I hope you really don't get to see him; the more obscure, the better, I think. Good luck to Nibris~

<3

Currently Playing: Lunar Knights

Videogames like...run through my blood. Leik srsly.

Next on the list: FE:Path of Radiance (SHAH I'm lame and still haven't gotten it. XD)

Ads