LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Haha

HD in guitar hero, yeah that's necessary...

If I had a wii and a 360 I'd definitely get it for wii. It'll be cheaper apparently and if the guitar is better, so much the better.

Honestly, all you do is stare at the stupid guitar with the approaching circles anyways.

Member #
    Friends
    6161-6587-8001-6447
    yeah that's what I was thinking. save 10 for HD seeing how im still on SDTV I think i might go with wii.

Except for the downloaded songs. the 360 marketplace is already set and running where as wii shop(although getting better) is still getting a makeover every three weeks.
    to
    the Captain
    *******Now Playing********
    Wii:Mario Strikers Charged Godfather: Balackhand edition
    Nintendo DS:Pokemon:Pearl
    Gamecube: Karaoke Revolution
    Virtual Console:Excite Bike Bomberman
    Mario Strikers Charged code: 369474119535

We are fighting dreamers Oliver_18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8826-6874-3000-4477
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    wii has the better guitar
    wii has faster load times
    i heard somewhere u can download songs on the wii version too, lets wait and see huh:?
    I completely agree

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    wii has the better guitar
    wii has faster load times
    i heard somewhere u can download songs on the wii version too, lets wait and see huh:?
    rofl
    wii has the better guitar? they are all the same.
    load times...wow..wheres your proof? 360 has such a better processor than the wii, without any back up the logical choice would be 360 for load times.
    you heard somewhere, rofl... did you also hear somewhere that wii has the better guitar too?

@hd, its HD, people who have HDTVs want a game fitted for their TV, its not just about cleaner images

@the kid above me, you agree?! YOU AGREE?! on some bias hopes, rofl.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    rofl
    wii has the better guitar? they are all the same.
    load times...wow..wheres your proof? 360 has such a better processor than the wii, without any back up the logical choice would be 360 for load times.
    you heard somewhere, rofl... did you also hear somewhere that wii has the better guitar too?
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/816/816619p1.html

Read that......the Wii guitar will have a rumble feature the other versions wont have, and also sound from the Wiimote the other versions wont have

And it mentions loading times in there too

I think thats the proof

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    HD isn't a priority but I see what that dude Steven is saying since there's no Wii specific controls as far as I know.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfin182
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/816/816619p1.html

Read that......the Wii guitar will have a rumble feature the other versions wont have, and also sound from the Wiimote the other versions wont have

And it mentions loading times in there too

I think thats the proof
    rofl.
    true that [i didnt see the loading part] you have to stuff the wiimote in there, weird.

i dont get how you could feel the rumble, when i use a wiimote i hear the rumble more than i feel it..sound quality on it is also terrible. little perks but on the 360 version there is still xbox live backing it up

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    sound quality on it is also terrible.
    My mind will never change on this.

Yes it's sound, but it's horrible. And I don't want anyone quoting me and giving a lame exuse like oh but it's because it's small. Yes it's small but still, they completely crapped out on it.
    And the rumble... You feel it through the guitar? Maybe put it all the way up and it'll shake it a little I guess.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    rofl.
    true that [i didnt see the loading part] you have to stuff the wiimote in there, weird.

i dont get how you could feel the rumble, when i use a wiimote i hear the rumble more than i feel it..
    Well it says

"...the only Guitar Hero game that will feature force-feedback thanks to the rumble in the controller, and believe it or not, in our hands-on, you really could feel the guitar shake..."

and

"...One noticeable benefit: loadtimes are damn quick between menus and in-game challenges... you might not have much time to rest those fingers."

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfin182
    Well it says

"...the only Guitar Hero game that will feature force-feedback thanks to the rumble in the controller, and believe it or not, in our hands-on, you really could feel the guitar shake..."

and

"...One noticeable benefit: loadtimes are damn quick between menus and in-game challenges... you might not have much time to rest those fingers."
    yah i read the first one, what i said was just a disbelief because the rumble in the wiimote is so meh.
    i see, thats always good, perhaps load times are reduced for all versions o.O

and i apologize for my assholeness towards you (it was you right..? myes..) that was new news and i forget to check the wii section every so often./

Ads