LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
  1. #11
    WiiChat Member swoop_ds's Avatar
    Member #
    21135
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    71
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Haha

    HD in guitar hero, yeah that's necessary...

    If I had a wii and a 360 I'd definitely get it for wii. It'll be cheaper apparently and if the guitar is better, so much the better.

    Honestly, all you do is stare at the stupid guitar with the approaching circles anyways.

  2. #12
    the Captain frankofwii's Avatar
    Member #
    31123
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Willimantic, CT
    Posts
    26
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6161-6587-8001-6447
    yeah that's what I was thinking. save 10 for HD seeing how im still on SDTV I think i might go with wii.

    Except for the downloaded songs. the 360 marketplace is already set and running where as wii shop(although getting better) is still getting a makeover every three weeks.
    to
    the Captain
    *
    *******Now Playing********
    Wii:Mario Strikers Charged Godfather: Balackhand edition
    Nintendo DS:Pokemon:Pearl
    Gamecube: Karaoke Revolution
    Virtual Console:Excite Bike Bomberman
    Mario Strikers Charged code: 369474119535

  3. #13
    We are fighting dreamers Oliver_18's Avatar
    Member #
    29572
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    37
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8826-6874-3000-4477
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    wii has the better guitar
    wii has faster load times
    i heard somewhere u can download songs on the wii version too, lets wait and see huh:?
    I completely agree

  4. #14
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    wii has the better guitar
    wii has faster load times
    i heard somewhere u can download songs on the wii version too, lets wait and see huh:?
    rofl
    wii has the better guitar? they are all the same.
    load times...wow..wheres your proof? 360 has such a better processor than the wii, without any back up the logical choice would be 360 for load times.
    you heard somewhere, rofl... did you also hear somewhere that wii has the better guitar too?

    @hd, its HD, people who have HDTVs want a game fitted for their TV, its not just about cleaner images

    @the kid above me, you agree?! YOU AGREE?! on some bias hopes, rofl.

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  5. #15
    WiiChat Member Bloodfin182's Avatar
    Member #
    8618
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    62
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    rofl
    wii has the better guitar? they are all the same.
    load times...wow..wheres your proof? 360 has such a better processor than the wii, without any back up the logical choice would be 360 for load times.
    you heard somewhere, rofl... did you also hear somewhere that wii has the better guitar too?
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/816/816619p1.html

    Read that......the Wii guitar will have a rumble feature the other versions wont have, and also sound from the Wiimote the other versions wont have

    And it mentions loading times in there too

    I think thats the proof

  6. #16
    6ix
    6ix is offline
    rebmeM tahCiiW 6ix's Avatar
    Member #
    25206
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    308
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    HD isn't a priority but I see what that dude Steven is saying since there's no Wii specific controls as far as I know.

  7. #17
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfin182
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/816/816619p1.html

    Read that......the Wii guitar will have a rumble feature the other versions wont have, and also sound from the Wiimote the other versions wont have

    And it mentions loading times in there too

    I think thats the proof
    rofl.
    true that [i didnt see the loading part] you have to stuff the wiimote in there, weird.

    i dont get how you could feel the rumble, when i use a wiimote i hear the rumble more than i feel it..sound quality on it is also terrible. little perks but on the 360 version there is still xbox live backing it up

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

  8. #18
    WiiChat Member StevenNevets's Avatar
    Member #
    2416
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,659
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    sound quality on it is also terrible.
    My mind will never change on this.

    Yes it's sound, but it's horrible. And I don't want anyone quoting me and giving a lame exuse like oh but it's because it's small. Yes it's small but still, they completely crapped out on it.
    And the rumble... You feel it through the guitar? Maybe put it all the way up and it'll shake it a little I guess.


    a;lfjljljf2;lasf

  9. #19
    WiiChat Member Bloodfin182's Avatar
    Member #
    8618
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    62
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    rofl.
    true that [i didnt see the loading part] you have to stuff the wiimote in there, weird.

    i dont get how you could feel the rumble, when i use a wiimote i hear the rumble more than i feel it..
    Well it says

    "...the only Guitar Hero game that will feature force-feedback thanks to the rumble in the controller, and believe it or not, in our hands-on, you really could feel the guitar shake..."

    and

    "...One noticeable benefit: loadtimes are damn quick between menus and in-game challenges... you might not have much time to rest those fingers."

  10. #20
    Banned Sovieto's Avatar
    Member #
    883
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,585
    Friends
    4
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfin182
    Well it says

    "...the only Guitar Hero game that will feature force-feedback thanks to the rumble in the controller, and believe it or not, in our hands-on, you really could feel the guitar shake..."

    and

    "...One noticeable benefit: loadtimes are damn quick between menus and in-game challenges... you might not have much time to rest those fingers."
    yah i read the first one, what i said was just a disbelief because the rumble in the wiimote is so meh.
    i see, thats always good, perhaps load times are reduced for all versions o.O

    and i apologize for my assholeness towards you (it was you right..? myes..) that was new news and i forget to check the wii section every so often./

    Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

hero 360v

Click on a term to search for related topics.