+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    If you're worried about missing the story, you could always watch the Metroid Retrospectives from gametrailers.

I'll edit this post with direct links to the videos. (may take a while cos I'm using the Wii to write this).

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tXkj7VwnCI

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbcd5DcH41Q.html

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnQIaWlZ6JU

Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsLkXgMjNSM.html

Part 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZPw214nOXc.html

Wow, Thanks a lot for those. That helped a lot. Im looking foward to this game. I just hope, i can do the puzzles! Hopefully they arent too too hard.
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Some loser over at Variety.com reviewed it and complained that it's too hardcore. Remember back when people were complaining that no hardcore games came out of the Wii? Well now they are complaining that games are too hardcore. That aside, I am starting to think, the boss battles are even better than Zelda:TP, I got the game on Monday, and I have fought 3 bosses so far, and man are they ever cool.
    My friend codes at

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by firedragon
    Some loser over at Variety.com reviewed it and complained that it's too hardcore. Remember back when people were complaining that no hardcore games came out of the Wii? Well now they are complaining that games are too hardcore. That aside, I am starting to think, the boss battles are even better than Zelda:TP, I got the game on Monday, and I have fought 3 bosses so far, and man are they ever cool.
    meta-RIDLEY WAS HARD and IT FELTGOOD!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I thought the bosses on TP were too easy, so yes the boss battles on MP3 are so far better.

Member #
    Friends
    7223-3534-5566-9128
    well i never owned a gamecube so this is my first metriod game. i played about 2 hours of it last night and it was good stuff.
    Owner of PS3 and Wii. Playing Unreal Tournament 3 at the moment. Everything else is on hold.
    PSN - arcticreaver

Member #
    Friends
    The harder the game the better honestly, you get a better feeling when you beat it. Although I hate walkthroughs and game guides so I hope it's not rediculously hard but I agree, bosses in TP were very watered down. Only one gave me difficulty and that was Zant because I didn't get it, but as soon as I did I beat with no problem.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    MP3 is my first metroid game, it took a little getting used to, but wasn't too hard (I'm used to FPS's like halo and WW2 shooters).

I did swap the B and A button in the controls. (I design guns for a living so it only makes sense that the trigger button actually shoots the gun). I also use the advanced controls, it was a little strange at first, since you are always moving around a little, but once you learn to compensate with the analog it works very well.

I have only played the first planet so far and I found the level a little cramped (i like more open levels, with room to move around).

It's well worth the $50....I just wish it had multi-player.

Member #
    Friends
    I played (and loved) Metroid Prime, and I never did finish 2, but I definitely recommend you play the 1st one at some point, even if you play MP3 first.

Looking forward to playing Super Metroid on VC, since I played Fusion on my GBA and liked it a lot. Perhaps not as much as the 3d incarnations, but the 2ds are still great games.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiitime
    Wow, Thanks a lot for those. That helped a lot. Im looking foward to this game. I just hope, i can do the puzzles! Hopefully they arent too too hard.
    The puzzles in the Metroid Prime games will... erm... puzzle you. But usually it has something to do with the abilities you've obtained, and they're fun to figure out.
    Last edited by gregjp48; 08-29-2007 at 08:04 PM.

ph331 73# p0w3R 0f Wii wiiman360's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    this defiantly isnt my first i have the original o yeah nes the story is harder to follow if you havent played MP, MP2:E you dont know much about dark samus if you dont
    A person should never show their feelings, no matter what the circumstance is feelings are a weakness, that only clouds judgement, and weakens the sense of duty.

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    are the puzzles as hard as 2 and 1 and how much backtracking is there
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Remove Ads

Ads