Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S.
    Wow, everyone has a question on this one...

You know where you blew up the second Anti-Air cannon while trying to disable the Leviathan's sheild? (Off the Thorn Hollow Landing Site or whatever) Look around near the remnants of the cannon with your command visor to find a giant battery. Pick it up with your ship's grapple beam and take it back to the Galactic Federation Fuel Gel Pumping Site or whatever (where the giant golem was being restrained by fuel gel cords). Look around with your command visor until you find a place to lock onto. After placing the battery in it's holding spot, the rest should become self-explanetory =D
    Yeah I am looking for that one as well, could you maybe elaborate a bit more on that?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Ok let's see here...

1.) You know how you had to disable the Leviathan's shield before you could fly to it? You know how the second generator was blocking your ship with Anti-Aircraft Cannons (AAC)? Ok, now if you go back t that second shield generator, go through the door on the left. Go through until you reach the room with the destroyed AAC. Now look up and to the right with your Command Visor active and look around a bit until you find a lock-on point. Lift the object (giant battery) with your ship's grapple beam.

2.) Ok now you know where there was this Golem that was stuck to the walls with Fuel Gel Cords and when you freed him and activated him he put you into that half pipe and you had to go down into the new hole in the floor? Should be called GF Fuel Gel Pumping Station or somethin like that. It also has an orange door that I believe leads to the Hall of Golems but I'm not sure...could also lead to the GFC Compound where you got the missles for your ship. But either way, that's where you need to go.

3.) Ok, now once you're there, stand where the huge Golem used to be (right below the half-pipe) and face away from the wall. Activate your Command Visor and look up and to the left. Once you find the dropping point set the battery down in it's spot and watch the machine come to life. You'll see it turn around and it'll zoom in on the newly revealed Energy Cell...just climb up there and grab it and you're good to go! ^_^

Hope I helped...

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    I found where the battery was but I don't get where to put it. After taking the battery, it exposes this thing under it where you can go. Then it leads you to a bridge. The only problem is I have to idea how to cross this bridge. It is called the machineworks bridge.
    Last edited by na34; 09-15-2007 at 11:40 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Oh I forgot about that...well...what does the bridge say when you scan it?

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    well there is a gap in the bridge. On the sides of it are the green things that let you go up and get the health upgrade. Whne you come bac kdown though you can see the door you need to go to but there is a cage blocking it. When you scan that all it says is you can use ure spinner to turn the cage, but the cage is blocking your way to the spinner.

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    Hm...I can honestly say I don't remember that part...

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Well I have completed the game, thanks to all who helped me out.

As for the part you are confused about, you need to use your command visor and look for a ship icon, and drop the battery you picked up.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Well I have completed the game, thanks to all who helped me out.

As for the part you are confused about, you need to use your command visor and look for a ship icon, and drop the battery you picked up.
    That, and he has to make the bridge come out. Which he does by morphballing and then going into the little hole in the cage. Then dropping down into a little hole, the kind that you have to spin to make it do something. You have to do it on both sides, the other one is in the main part of Bryyo. (where you first went)
    Heh, it's a little confusing, as it is one of the most annoying energy cells to get.

Member #
    Friends
    3347-5827-8593-7298
    OH! Now I know what you're talking about!!! You don't NEED that to get the energy cell, it's just faster if you've already done the other side. Just go around back to where the Golem was ^_^

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    *haven't got stuck yet
    Last edited by Adamquest64; 09-15-2007 at 09:08 PM.

Ads