0000-0000-0000-0000
    yeah but the box has medicle supplies in it

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    I kinda like sheilds and regenerate health. Its not like while you run to get your health back the other guy isnt trying to kill you. For this game it would be cool if they had metroid like controls and for sword fights they could do what they did in LOZ TP.

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I must admit that I did enjoy Red Steel, but it can obviously be improved on a great deal, and I think that when Red Steel does come out that they will address most, if not all of the problems. These are things that everyoen has already mentioned, such as the sword-play (it was horrid, HORRID in my opinion), lack of multiplayer features (maps, modes, guns, bots, etc), lack of online (obviously it wasn't going to have online, but the next one will I'm sure).

With regards to the regenerating health, they could quite easily leave this as they might not see much of a problem with it. I would like to see them make it so your health isn't regenerated though and you need medical boxes, particularly in multiplayer. Or for single player they could just make the game harder, or have a hard mode (I can't remember and I can't be arsed checking, so I'll ask, but there wasn't a difficulty setting on Red Steel was there?).

Quote Originally Posted by TitansATB
    I kinda like sheilds and regenerate health. Its not like while you run to get your health back the other guy isnt trying to kill you. For this game it would be cool if they had metroid like controls and for sword fights they could do what they did in LOZ TP.
    Sorry but I wouldn't like that, I think it should have more functions than what Zelda had (I'd like that for the next Zelda game as well).

Oh and another thing, make it a 15/18 and have blood in it, at least on the sword fights! And let me finish off my defeated opponent by honourably beheading him, please.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    You guys think its real to be almost dead grabbing a box and be brand new?
    True, but by the same token, it doesn't defy logic in the way that waiting until your health bar goes up.

At least the medical box is meant to signify medical help, rather than hiding behind a box of crates.

Best of two evils methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansATB
    Its not like while you run to get your health back the other guy isnt trying to kill you.
    That's only when playing in multiplayer, where your opponents won't shoot at what you're hiding behind aimlessly and never thinking to check behind it.

Admittedly, in multiplayer is where it's the worst. You lose a gunfight and by the time you've respawned, your opponent is back up to full health, and with all your weapons. I mean the great thing about Goldeneye multiplayer is that if you lose in a gunfight, your opponent has to search for body armour, and if you spot them before that, then you get to enact revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Oh and another thing, make it a 15/18 and have blood in it, at least on the sword fights! And let me finish off my defeated opponent by honourably beheading him, please.
    I agree. Blood would enhance an already mature (by themes rather than by certification) game in a way that will be extremely positive. I mean, what person wouldn't want to actually see the blood of their enemies...

...In the game that is...

...I'll shut up now...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Hmm I got to say Squall youve got some good points.

I think that when youre playing with regen you'd have to see it like this:

the bullet merely scraped you or hit you somewhere minor so you got to take a brake and than fight again.

Both options arent really realistic. And I like what you say what happends with boxes. I think I dont care wich one. Both have its advantages and disadvantages.

+1 rep for a good discussion
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    Hmm I got to say Squall youve got some good points.

I think that when youre playing with regen you'd have to see it like this:

the bullet merely scraped you or hit you somewhere minor so you got to take a brake and than fight again.

Both options arent really realistic. And I like what you say what happends with boxes. I think I dont care wich one. Both have its advantages and disadvantages.

+1 rep for a good discussion
    Cheers.

I like to think of the fact that it's not a 1-bullet kills scenario as everyone having powered down ammo...

Except the golden gun in goldeneye. That has strange bullets which kill you even if you get shot in the hand...

...I don't think we'll ever get a realistic FPS...

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    If we do, it won't be fun.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    If we do, it won't be fun.
    qft
    so true

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Theres a battlefield 2 mod: Project reality. That tries to approach the reality side of gaming. Its pretty good 2.

But yea, thankfully games wont ever be close to real life
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    i guess iw ould buy it, i mean, the first wasnt a total failiour

PSN ID: zapasant93

Ads