Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Depends on the game I think.

FPS can work with either 1 or 2 players but with car games I think 2 player mode is essential.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    if it doesn't have multiplayer or online you won't have any reason to play it after you beat it unless it's the kind of game where you are able to replay certain levels rather than the whole game, like the mario games.

formerly known as wii-fi

JT.
    Member #
    Friends
    All racing games need a proper multiplayer (looking at exite truck here...) and in my opinion, a FPS needs multiplayer to really shine. If red steel didn't have multiplayer, I'd give it a 3 as a score. but with multiplayer, I give it a 7. MP3 isn't a FPS, but an "adventure", and adventures are meant to be single player (such as zelda). Games like Mario, can be both. They're good with or without, although the multiplayer tends to make it better (New super mario bros. has a great multiplayer, as this could be considered an extra for the game. The 2p option in Galaxy won't be that great, I don't think. It'll give the game a few hours more.) Fighting games MUST be multiplayer. third person shooters, can or can't, preferably can. Strategy games? Don't need to be. Flying games are always better with multiplayer, and sports games also must have multiplayer.

My opinion, this is.

Signature under construction

"Life's a game", and I lost the manual...

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    well this is a difficult topic to talk about, considering that some games just arent ment to be multiplayer, for instance, how who you play selda multiplayer? and if your gonna say, fight with a friend........if you did, then go out and buy a fighting game like soul calibour or a mortal kombat game, and co-op wouldnt really be a good idea, but i do agree with you that mp3 and re4 should have multiplayer

PSN ID: zapasant93

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Yes, the only way I see Zelda as a multiplayer is if its co-op. Which would be pretty sweet in my opinion. I think as someone else may have put, multiplayer prolongs the life of a game.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    yeah it would be cool, but a multiplayer co-op where they can go off in seperate ways would have been good, or a whole new secondary co-op story

PSN daviduk2000

Gamertag daviduk2000

Member #
    Friends
    the meaning of multiplayer has changed, you are using it incorrectly.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5919-7119-9790-6555
    I agree, I think every game would be better with multiplayer. 95% of my time spent playing video games, I play with someone else, otherwise I get so bored. thats just my opinion though. My brother is the opposite and only likes one player games, hes not the competitive type
    Wii60 is me
    Xbox Live Gamertag: NinjaMonk3y2
    I mostly play Halo 3
    Can't Wait for Mario Kart

Member #
    Friends
    0079-8462-7419-1215
    i disagree, if a game is absolutely perfect in its single player i dont think a game needs multilayer at all

like you said zelda OoT is a perfect game that multilayer is unnecessary

but i agree, only if a games not perfect then multilayer is needed

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    But you wont be playing zelda in a few months. But if you get a game that has great online you will still be playing it in a few months since release.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ads