LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i have my own tread about the component cable and not so many ansers so here we go again dose it make as big a diff as zelda thx again
    Wii are the champions indeed
    ~stupid 360
    ~ps3 a.k.a. trip to the bank
    if you find me funny or I give you good info please give me a green mushroom
    my fave naruto character is
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed
    Yeah, you are pretty much completely wrong. I have a 360, and just finished Bioshock, with all of its "hi-def" graphics and "realistic" textures and lighting, and you know what? Metroid's graphics are actually BETTER! I am not kidding at all. It doesn't have the high-resolution so-called 'realism' of some games on other consoles, but what the hell does that matter when the art design and execution COMPLETELY make up for it in every way? I have lived through many a hi-def game, and RARELY can they stack up to what Prime 3 delivers.
    I can't begin to imagine either:
    A: What your expectations were, are you new to the Wii?
    B: What piece of crap TV you are trying to play on
    C: Whether you have the 'hi-def' video cables, which are a must.
    D: How you can say that this game looks like N64/Gamecube with a straight face.

I mean, RE 4 had great graphics, but Prime 3 BLOWS THEM AWAY. Even Zelda: TP has great graphics, and Prime 3 BLOWS THEM AWAY!
    If you're on drugs or something, I suggest you stop taking them. If you're not on drugs, maybe you should start.
    This game dominates in every conceivable way, and the very though of such ridiculously wrong statements possibly hurting the sales of this masterpiece gets my blood boiling. Did I mention you are totally wrong?
    Someone is in denial. Bioshock looks infinitely better than Metroid, there isn't really anything that Metroid has better. (just talking about graphics) But Metroid is much more fun than Bioshock IMO so that more than makes up for the graphics.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    This really wasn't a debate on whether or not the game was fun, it was that he thought the graphics were a let down. Which I agree, simply because I have higher expectations than most of you do. Also the wii will never have better graphics than an XBOX 360 game or a PS3 game, so people need to stop comparing the Wii to them.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by paintba||er

Someone is in denial. Bioshock looks infinitely better than Metroid, there isn't really anything that Metroid has better. (just talking about graphics) But Metroid is much more fun than Bioshock IMO so that more than makes up for the graphics.
    Yah, he is obviously lying about owning a 360 and finishing bioshock if he says metroid offers better art design and what not. or maybe he just played through with his eyes closed..

i also love how he claims its a must for high def cables. they hardly make a difference when it only supports 480p.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Metroid Prime 3 doesn't have anywhere near the graphics of Bioshock. That isn't on the designers but rather the hardware - the Wii just cannot provide the same power as the 360.

That being said, how can anyone be disappointed with the graphics of MP3? It's easily, easily the best looking Wii game so far. It's better looking than Zelda and better looking than RE4. N64? Seriously, don't go there because that is just stupid. Have you played a 64 game lately? Go download Ocarina of Time, which was great in its day, and thell me it's on the same level as MP3.

I expect only one game to even challenge Metroid's graphics between now and the launch of Super Mario Galaxy - Zak and Wiki.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    This really wasn't a debate on whether or not the game was fun, it was that he thought the graphics were a let down. Which I agree, simply because I have higher expectations than most of you do. Also the wii will never have better graphics than an XBOX 360 game or a PS3 game, so people need to stop comparing the Wii to them.
    Fair enough, but at least people like me mentioned we were not disappointed with the visuals, and included that the game is fun. Also having it look this good adds to it being fun, so yes in a way graphics are linked with how fun it is.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Artistically, Metroid Prime 3 can stack up against any 1080p title.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    Artistically, Metroid Prime 3 can stack up against any 1080p title.
    that dosent make sense. 1080p just makes the picture more clear and crisp

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    nintendo could of put a higher graphics card in the wii but they are cheap so they sell it for 250 and make a shit load of profit

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    that dosent make sense. 1080p just makes the picture more clear and crisp
    That makes sense, he is saying Metroid is not as sharp as some titles but artistically it is better. I agree with that, especially the colour and level design
    I'll kick your ass at Mortal Combat and Cooking Mama!

Ads