LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

More Sonic Riders Info

Publisher SEGA disclosed new information regarding the gravity mechanics, characters, vehicles and multiplayer in Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.

Players will have 18 characters to choose from as they race through the game's 16 courses. All characters will have the ability to rack up Gravity Points through tricks and challenges. Players can manipulate gravity after accumulating a set number of Gravity Points, riding along walls as if they were part of the track and grinding on objects like cars for extra speed.

Zero Gravity will allow players to switch vehicles during gameplay. The normal air board, for instance, can transform into a motorcycle or hover craft. Players will be able to customize their vehicles as they see fit, which will be important towards discovering hidden routes.

Multiplayer in Zero Gravity will consist of three modes: Free Race, World Grand Prix and Survival. SEGA did not detail these modes explicitly, but did mention that Wii owners will also be able to download ghost data and race against top riders.

As well as this earlier info:
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...announced.html

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    This is not a game which is on my "to own" list, but thanks for the info nonetheless.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Ads