Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    as much as i love te wii and i know it will win the console war. most of the games that you have said in this thread do not appeal to me and i do not think will have much sucess, i know that there is titles like super smash bros, super mario: galaxy, metroid prime (which has proved itself worthy already) and some 3rd parties like zac and wiki, sadness (havnt heard much of it yet).. and yeh, cant think of much more 3rd parties. alll i want for the wii is for the third parties to get off there arses and create some huge games that can actually compete with games like metroid ect, i know it will take a while, but nintendo cant be the only one's making good games for there console. we also need some good online 3rd parties. the wii IS selling like crazy but that doesnt neccesarily mean that some really good 3rd parties will come out that could compete with mario, metroid ect, so far most 3rd party games developed and being developed have been made for money and nothing else (ex: UBISOFT they have made about 20 wii games and none have got a rating more than 8.5 from IGN)

Member #
    Friends
    it takes about a year for a new console to blow up (i.e. xbox360) but you have left out games like: Medal of honor 2
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/817/817116p1.html
    Which will have 32 online multiplayer, so far that game looks awesome--read that article.
    guitar hero 3 (some say it will outsell xbox)
    soul calibur legends
    ghost squad
    i mean theres alot of games out there.

And a great deal of people are jumping on the wii band wagon simply due to sales, I mean 10 million Wiis sold in 1 year, ridiculous. PS 3 has no killer appz yet and if people thought Lair was supposed to be good even PSM gave it a 5 out of 10, so the only hope left for PS 3 is MSG4 and KZ: 2. I only mention PS3 due to competition. So whats left? 360 and wii, and I predict most new games will somehow be constructed to fit both platforms.

The wii is not doomed, its right up there with 360. I mean until recent the only game 360 had goin for it was gears of war, and that took a year and half to come out.

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyson
    it takes about a year for a new console to blow up (i.e. xbox360) but you have left out games like: Medal of honor 2
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/817/817116p1.html
    Which will have 32 online multiplayer, so far that game looks awesome--read that article.
    guitar hero 3 (some say it will outsell xbox)
    soul calibur legends
    ghost squad
    i mean theres alot of games out there.

And a great deal of people are jumping on the wii band wagon simply due to sales, I mean 10 million Wiis sold in 1 year, ridiculous. PS 3 has no killer appz yet and if people thought Lair was supposed to be good even PSM gave it a 5 out of 10, so the only hope left for PS 3 is MSG4 and KZ: 2. I only mention PS3 due to competition. So whats left? 360 and wii, and I predict most new games will somehow be constructed to fit both platforms.

The wii is not doomed, its right up there with 360. I mean until recent the only game 360 had goin for it was gears of war, and that took a year and half to come out.
    o yeh, i forogt about the soul calibur lagends, i have never played any soulc calibur so i dont know what to expect, i think the PS3 is doomed, wii already has 2 killer apps (zelda and metroid) and ps3 has.. NONE. i really dont know who will win out of 360 and wii, i dont really mind, all i want is games that will blow me away

Member #
    Friends
    I'm back! I wish Nintendo would stop allowing companies to put out certain games on their systems (have any of you went to Wal Mart and seen Chicken Shot?). What the h... is that!? You have BioShock, Gran Turismo 5, Forza 2, Killzone 2, Halo 3, etc. and Wii get Mario Kart Wii!? I won't say that it's doomed because if sales stop now it's still a success. Again, as I previously posted, I am curious to see the long term for the Wii. What if Nintendo has an update that will overclock the Wii safely thus boosting graphic potential? After all, they never officially released specs...

Ads