Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Come now, Marc. Was that needed?
    Xbox live tag: Terrador

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    It wasn't aimed at anyone in particular!!!!!

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    mp3 beats bioshock in its first week during bioshocks second week? nothing wrong with that. but they offer no sources besides the site itself which leads to an infinite loop of you clicking at their site.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    I take all these figures with a pince of salt. Most are just ammo for fan boys to express how big their cyber dick is.
    very true, the whole wii beating 360 in sales things (which hasnt even been offically confirmed but people jumped to the conclusion it was true) just lead to wii owners having something to rave about that means nothing to them. which is why my post in one of those threads was along the following:
    wow, i didnt know Miyamoto had so many sons.
    Last edited by Sovieto; 09-04-2007 at 03:58 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    mp3 beats bioshock in its first week during bioshocks second week? nothing wrong with that. but they offer no sources besides the site itself which leads to an infinite loop of you clicking at their site.

very true, the whole wii beating 360 in sales things (which hasnt even been offically confirmed but people jumped to the conclusion it was true) just lead to wii owners having something to rave about that means nothing to them. which is why my post in one of those threads was along the following:
    wow, i didnt know Miyamoto had so many sons.
    ^^True, compare prime to bioshocks first week and use reliable sources rather then that site.

Hmm, I wonder how brawl will compare to halo.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    very true, the whole wii beating 360 in sales things (which hasnt even been offically confirmed but people jumped to the conclusion it was true) just lead to wii owners having something to rave about that means nothing to them.
    Install base leads to more, better 3rd party games. If you know of some other way to improve the lineup, let me know. Having the fastest selling console means a reason to hold on to your Wi... Revolution.

I don't deny people jumping the gun, but when the Wii has officially outsold the 360, players will have reason to rave.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    The question is... What will sell more? Halo 3 or Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfanboy
    The question is... What will sell more? Halo 3 or Super Smash Bros. Brawl?
    Probably Smash Bros.
    Why?
    Japan.

Halo 3 will have virtually no sales in Japan while Smash will sell a ton there. Even if Halo outsells Smash in the US, the Japanese numbers for Smash will more than make up the difference.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    Install base leads to more, better 3rd party games. If you know of some other way to improve the lineup, let me know. Having the fastest selling console means a reason to hold on to your Wi... Revolution.

I don't deny people jumping the gun, but when the Wii has officially outsold the 360, players will have reason to rave.
    sorry. to rave about an extra couple/hundred thousand sold means nothing/

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    Probably Smash Bros.
    Why?
    Japan.

Halo 3 will have virtually no sales in Japan while Smash will sell a ton there. Even if Halo outsells Smash in the US, the Japanese numbers for Smash will more than make up the difference.
    I honestly believe that in the US Halo 3 will outsell SSBB, overall though, I think you're right, because of Japan there will be more SSBB copies sold than Halo 3 copies worldwide.

Member #
    Friends
    For all you who are blind to PC gaming... Bioshock is on there too.

Many who have high-end PC's also have 360's so that would lower the sales across each platform (with people having to pick only 1)

What has sold more overall Bioshock (pc+360) or MP3:C?
    I'm going to get both the PC version of Bioshock and MP3 though, demo of Bioshock was great and I know MP3 is even though I havn't played it.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Ads