Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    I'm wondering... is it Bioshock sales at all, or Bioshock sales in the US? Because, well... Europe has Bioshock but no Metroid Prime yet

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    I'm wondering... is it Bioshock sales at all, or Bioshock sales in the US? Because, well... Europe has Bioshock but no Metroid Prime yet
    It's bioshock/prime rankings (no sales figures given) on Amazon's US site. See source blurb above.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    I own Bioshock and MP3, Bioshock was an awesome game, and I enjoyed it, but when I got my hands on Metroid, I freaking LOVED it. It is just a better game. More enjoyable, more stimulating, and just more fun to play. Bioshock is surely a big seller for the 360, but hasn't come close to "selling out everywhere"....I have seen multiple copies everywhere I go.
    I do hope Corruption outsells Bioshock, cause it just kicks total ass in a way that Bioshock can't even touch, imo...
    WWW.WEARETHEKEY.NET
    WEARETHEKEY.FREEFORUMS.ORG

Come join and help the world Evolve!

BRAWL CODE - 3265-4747-0770
    Wii Console - 2504-6852-5346-7730

Member #
    Friends
    the only reason bioshock has sold more than MP3 is that it is released on both PC and 360, all the pc gamers I know love FPS, console owners haven't been given too great of FPS experience. Personally I hate the dual analog setup, loved light guns and Wii has the light gun aiming down. One thing I really LOVE about MP3 is if you hold Z you can use the whole screen to aim, not just the very middle like FPS on any other system, makes fighting multiple enemies or hitting multiple targets much more fluid. just wish I could use left or right on d-pad to turn while using z aiming. Bioshock is a good PC shooter but that is old and so overdone already, some aspects of the game are kind of new but really have all been done in other games previously.
    If you never try you may never fail, but you will also never succeed.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ghghgh14702
    the only reason bioshock has sold more than MP3 is that it is released on both PC and 360, all the pc gamers I know love FPS, console owners haven't been given too great of FPS experience. Personally I hate the dual analog setup, loved light guns and Wii has the light gun aiming down. One thing I really LOVE about MP3 is if you hold Z you can use the whole screen to aim, not just the very middle like FPS on any other system, makes fighting multiple enemies or hitting multiple targets much more fluid. just wish I could use left or right on d-pad to turn while using z aiming. Bioshock is a good PC shooter but that is old and so overdone already, some aspects of the game are kind of new but really have all been done in other games previously.
    lol but mp3 had a huge fanbase, system shock was a cult game, bioshock on 2 platforms being a totally new game in the eyes of most people vs a game people knew they were going to buy before they saw it.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads