LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Why in the world is there no sub-forum for Metroid Prime 3?

Why is their an entire section for Strikers?

It's soccer.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

2. Ads

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    That's a good question, MP3 is very popular, but there hasn't been an outcry for a dedicated sub-forum so there isn't one. If you get enough people wanting one, they will give it to you. That's what happened with SSBB, well that and SSBB threads were taking over the entire gaming section.

Member #
    Friends
    Metroid Prime 3 has only been recently released, so it will be a while before the game gets its own section.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    Metroid Prime 3 has only been recently released, so it will be a while before the game gets its own section.
    It's a 20+ hour game. In a few weeks 90% of people will have beaten it already. There will still be occasional questions from new buyers, and complaints about the hard mode after you beat it, but that traffic will justify a sub forum less than the current traffic.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Mario strikers had its own forum because it was online, I.E friend codes and tournements and everything.

Also in europe Football is a very popular sport, millions watch it and support it.

Metroid should of had its own section is my opinion but it is to late now to give it one I think and we didnt get that much bother from metroid threads.

Member #
    Friends
    3749-9360-9397-4189
    Are you guys kdding me?
    There is no sub-section because the Mods and Admin for this site have not cared. THey have really dropped the ball on this site.
    Which is a very good one for new and veteran nintendo gamers, but lets face it they have not any new or relevant news since E3 2007.
    I mean SSBB and Mario Strikers had sections long before they have come out. And Zelda isnt even online.
    Tons of news and games have been coming out since E3 yet they havent posted any of it. I mean MoHHeroes 2 is still listed as being re-worked!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by tunaonrice
    Are you guys kdding me?
    There is no sub-section because the Mods and Admin for this site have not cared. THey have really dropped the ball on this site.
    Which is a very good one for new and veteran nintendo gamers, but lets face it they have not any new or relevant news since E3 2007.
    I mean SSBB and Mario Strikers had sections long before they have come out. And Zelda isnt even online.
    Tons of news and games have been coming out since E3 yet they havent posted any of it. I mean MoHHeroes 2 is still listed as being re-worked!

Beleive it or not but i0n has a real life and has real issues to deal with, the MOD's do not have admin powers and there has been some issues with the writing staff.

Member #
    Friends
    I come here often and every day 20 different people who don't bother to search start yet another metroid prime 3 thread. The insanity must stop and metroid needs to get its own forum.
    my wii number is
    8314 4155 7406 0563

Member #
    Friends
    someone should make a petition...
    Wii are the champions indeed
    ~stupid 360
    ~ps3 a.k.a. trip to the bank
    if you find me funny or I give you good info please give me a green mushroom
    my fave naruto character is
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3749-9360-9397-4189
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Beleive it or not but i0n has a real life and has real issues to deal with, the MOD's do not have admin powers and there has been some issues with the writing staff.
    Yeah I can believe, but um you do realize that we all have important lives too asking for alittle update doesnt hurt, i have my own life too as i'm sure you do, so stating the obvious sounds a bit arrogant. Dont make yourself out to be too knowledgable you might crack something.

Ads