+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    they hardly look better than that of red steel, gfx are important,
    Who said they weren't? Still people make tradeoffs based on what's most important to them. 360 users don't feel that built-in HD media (to avoid disc switching on massive games, for instance) is as important as the price point. PS3 users don't feel that game selection is as important as sheer graphical prowess (ie 4D textures), and Wii owners don't think HD gfx are important enough to turn back the clock to dual analog. Anyone who doesn't know the Wii can't render as many polygons or discover as many never-before-seen shades of orange as the PS360 can haven't spent enough time in your charming company.

Though for the record, only about half of PS360 users know how great their graphics can be.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    3749-9360-9397-4189
    I agree with Wiinter.
    It was never about the graphics, but I think they are top notch, I dont play too mnay video games but what i've gotten out of my wii so far(RE4 and Wii Sports) i've fallen in love with the fun and realism of it(irony).
    I was so excited to see some footage I watched it 8 times.
    Thanks again Wiinter, your alight in my book.

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    sweeeet, thanks a lot on the info wiinter, totally lookinh forward to this game

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    3766-9259-1086-3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    they hardly look better than that of red steel, gfx are important, but its only a matter of time for how long people will lie to themselves.
    Wait so for all my life I have been lying to myself whenever I play an Atari 2600 game? Shut the **** up Sovieto and stop making half ass generalizations.

Hook'em Wii

the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Thanks!
    Great Video!
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Does anyone know how much I can expect to be playing a rail shooter in this. The only rail shooter i think im going to get is RE:UC.
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Elmer
    Wait so for all my life I have been lying to myself whenever I play an Atari 2600 game? Shut the **** up Sovieto and stop making half ass generalizations.
    yah but if you do your history atari had the best graphics for a home console at a time, it was delivering on the graphics side but you cant appreciate that nowadays can you? just be quiet, take it in, and dont reply to my posts before you hurt yourself or something.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Atari also had the best games. I personally enjoined the game cube and Nintendo64 over PS 1 and 2. you also have to notice whats happened to gaming since then. WOW is it that hard to believe not everyone is focused on graphics. People that don't know anything about games are the ones that buy those games and say "they're so good and realistic" when they have terrible controls and a story line that could have been written my a second grader.
    Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
    Does anyone know how much I can expect to be playing a rail shooter in this. The only rail shooter i think im going to get is RE:UC.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "how much?" Are you asking how long it would take to complete the Arcade mode, or how important a part of the game the Arcade (rails) mode is compared to the online and Campaign modes?

I'm pretty sure anyone who is online will spend way more time playing Multiplyer than either of the other modes. The actual primary mode is said to take 8+ hours by EA Canada/IGN. I assume the arcade mode takes much less time, but that's only a guess. I don't remember reading an estimate in the preview.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
    Atari also had the best games. I personally enjoined the game cube and Nintendo64 over PS 1 and 2. you also have to notice whats happened to gaming since then. WOW is it that hard to believe not everyone is focused on graphics. People that don't know anything about games are the ones that buy those games and say "they're so good and realistic" when they have terrible controls and a story line that could have been written my a second grader.
    Another thing i agree with.....WOW, has HELL-FROZEN-OVER?!?
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Ads