LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I can see both views, and i agree with them both. I too want to see alot more wifi games from ninty (and it looks like theyre coming finally) but i try not to let the fact that a game isnt wifi, to effect me buying it.

The story is usually good enough for me. But i want some hardcore online games, like resistance/gears of war. If Nintendo doesnt deliver, then they may fall behind soon.

Dont get me wrong, i love the wii, and i think its better than the ps3 and 360. but i CRAVE an online community on my wii, with a decent friends list, with no friends codes, like xbox live.

Time wii tell.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I can see both views, and i agree with them both. I too want to see alot more wifi games from ninty (and it looks like theyre coming finally) but i try not to let the fact that a game isnt wifi, to effect me buying it.
    I too see both sides, but how are you going to say don't let the fact that a game has wifi or not sway whether or not you want the game. Perfect example, the new Worms game, I wouldn't pay full price for it, pretty much ever, but with the added online multiplayer I would give it some consideration.

The story is usually good enough for me. But i want some hardcore online games, like resistance/gears of war. If Nintendo doesnt deliver, then they may fall behind soon.
    True if they can't deliver any remotely "hardcore" online games they will definitely fall behind.

Dont get me wrong, i love the wii, and i think its better than the ps3 and 360. but i CRAVE an online community on my wii, with a decent friends list, with no friends codes, like xbox live.

Time wii tell.
    I agree an online community without friend codes and console numbers would be great, xbox live has a good thing going, only problem there is that you have to pay for it. (Although I don't mind paying $50 for 12 months)

Member #
    Friends
    I am looking forward to some more Wifi games, but I would never not buy a game because it doesn't have wifi.

Looking forward to these Wifi games:
    Battalion Wars 2
    Guitar Hero 3 (Please.)
    Brawl (of course)
    Mario Kart: Wii
    Animal Crossing Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    Battalion Wars is gonna be awesome...cant wait.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Amen brother
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    I agree, I hate it when people do that. I get games for their gameplay and what makes the game special. Like if the game has a great singleplayer, i'll buy the game for that. And same goes for Multiplayer, if it's a high point of the game and it interests me, i'll get it. Right now, the Wii's online is still pretty much a work in progress so I don't expect much and am happy when developers decide to add in an online component. You must realize that they don't have to, nor even have to make that specific game. They chose to make that game. If you want great online games, get a 360. It's been out for 2 years now, not even counting the xbox 1. That online has been refined and tuned into a well done online. There are games like halo 1+2, CoD, etc. If you don't want to pay extra cash, play on the PC, the original. you got BF2+2142, CS, and a TON of other games with awesome multiplayer

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Online games to me are not a concern. Of course I want online games, and would love to see Nintendo sort out their online situation faster than they are, but if a game does not have online, like an upcoming title, I will still get it.

Like others have said, as long as the story and gameplay (Zelda for example) are excellent, then I will still make a purchase.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Worms online that's gonna be awesome.

formerly known as wii-fi

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    im gonna be really honest in this post, im that type of person, the only reason i got msc was because of online capability, that little sticker is the first thing i take a look at, and ya if ssbb doesnt have online i probly will still get it but i will be dissapointed

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Same reason why I got msc
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ads