LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0571-7397-5178-0100
    I only try to get games me, my family, and my friends can play. Screw online, well it is fun. But for now I like to play Mario Strikers Charged with my brother and friend then with some random dude online.

Wii Games: Battalion Wars 2, MoH: Heroes 2, MoH: Vanguard, MP3: Corruption, Blazing Angels, TC: Second Opinion, Mario Strikers Charged, NFS: Carbon
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Wii Code: 0571 7397 5178 0100

2. Ads

Del fuego he resurgido {Axtlár}'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    People who ONLY want wi-fi games are lonely people with no life at all, no brothers, no friends, so they choose to play online with strangers and are it all days everyday; which is sad indeed...Very sad.

The end is near....Or is it the beginning?
    it's THE BEGINNING of an endless fall into a precipice of epic Brawling fun.
    Add me to Brawl:
    FC: 317957548849
    User name: AXTLR
    if you added me, send me a pm with your code too, please.

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    Quote Originally Posted by {Axtlár}
    People who ONLY want wi-fi games are lonely people with no life at all, no brothers, no friends, so they choose to play online with strangers and are it all days everyday; which is sad indeed...Very sad.

well your partially right, i have no brother, i have a 20yr sister, she isnt intrested in video games, but i have tones of friends, and i do prefer to play games with friends then with a random dude online like it was said earlier, but sometimes friends arent available for me, considering that i am a very busy person, i have school, work and football(american) so sometimes people want to relax after a tough day and they dont want to have a friend over because youll bore him to death becuase ur tired as hell so you would much rather play online,

to sum up, u really should think before you post, because that doesnt mean they are lonely and have no firiends

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    All my posts have meanings, my friend, that one was to actually make the people who stick to their couches and play all day, to rethink and get out a little bit, get some fresh air, you know? so in other words; it was for their ears, you are concrete in the abstract idea I was providing to them, but either way, good response.

Add me to Brawl:

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    YAAAA, now, back to the same post we were talking about, if you were to be one of those people that did for say play Halo 2 12 hours a day, they are people that have nothing better to do on friday nights, they need to do something else, get some fresh air, go to a movie, go on a date, join a school extra corricular activity, w/e, that is the real sad reality.i have a friend like that, he plays halo 2 so much that when i play with him all his sots peg me right bettwen the eyes......that is sad

PSN ID: zapasant93

Member #
    Friends
    sure, maybe on nintendos part that is true, but most of my friends have xbox 360 and its too easy to communicate and play with each other that its just less of a hassle to go over their house if all we feel like is playing video games.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Well, I was clearly not counting the friends part when I posted that but Nintendo's wi-fi is pretty good, Sovieto.

Add me to Brawl:

Member #
    Friends
    Well, I was clearly not counting the friends part when I posted that but Nintendo's wi-fi is pretty good, Sovieto.
    eek. well since ive started online gaming ive just seen online as something mainly to play with your friends, so thats my take on it.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    5200-6176-6963-9732
    Good point there..well the discussion is over then.

Add me to Brawl:

Member #
    Friends
    I'm among the ones who aren't going to buy games if they aren't online. (I hate to say Wifi, because I hate it and got the Lan adapter .) I've played console games all my life offline, and I'm tired of it. Frankly I've only put off buying a 360 because of the lame red rings of death, and I've been waiting for Nintendo to put up or shut up. If they disappoint me this time I'm through with em...if only Nintendo would make games for X-Box. Cuz I still need my Mario fix

Ads