LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

What makes me mad.

You will not believe how many people do this.

I'm talking to people about upcoming Wii games? Yeah well some of the responses are unbelieveable.

I've seen this:
    "If this game isn't Wifi, I'm not getting it"

Me: Sorry, this game isn't wifi.
    Them: It's not? I'm not getting it.

It's apparent that half the gamers out there don't buy games for the for the same reasons as we used to. People now want Wifi games, not regular old games. To me that's sad.

But I've seen plenty of counterexamples, like Wifi increases the replayability. This is totally true, even if you beaten your favorite game if the story mode is boring, just go Wifi.

But nowadays, I truly everyone wants games for wifi and not the story. It's rediculous.

Member #
    Friends
    I know what you mean my friend wants all wifi games only.

Thank for the nice sig MikemasterM1

Wii online : 5641-0493-8594-3830
    pokemon platinum: 0259 6173 2215 name Trey
    Poke Diamond FC: 2192 3518 7613 name Ryan

Member #
    Friends
    Meh.

I can't blame them for wanting online multiplayer. It's fun. Sometimes you want to play a game with other people, but other people are busy. That's why Microsoft started it's XBox Live service, and why just about every XBox game has some kind of XBox Live addition. It's a popular feature that revolutionized how people play games, and how they decide what games to play. I can hardly get mad at people for having a different taste in games than me.

I agree, the nintendo just isn't about Wifi right now, down the road? Who knows. Two years down the line the nintendo may have a decent wifi catalog and you might be saying the same thing when you decide what games to buy.

Member #
    Friends
    wifi or multiplayer is a must it's not worth buying a game if there isn't a reason to play it after you beat everything, unless you can replay levels like in mario 64. Otherwise you spend 50 bucks on it and get 20 or so gamestop credits back in a few weeks which is why i'm not buying mp3, i'll rent it though.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    7223-3534-5566-9128
    well maybe nintendo should focus on some online gaming? i mean last generation already had the option. wii is still lacking online games.
    Owner of PS3 and Wii. Playing Unreal Tournament 3 at the moment. Everything else is on hold.
    PSN - arcticreaver

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I can imagine why people say this. Myself, I buy non wifi games second hand ( as I did with gamecube games ) because I know I get bored with them easily.

Games that got wifi got more lifespan and keep my happy longer. So If I like it a lot (battalion wars, heroes 2 ) Im going to buy them straight out of the store.

To me a game that hasnt got wifi ( or a gamecube game for that matter ) isnt worth 60 euro's. Because I know im not going to finish it and not going to play it that much afterwards. Im an online gamer
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    I have 6 Wii games and only one of them supports WiFi play. I really don't care if a game has online functionality or not, as long as the gameplay and the story are excellent.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    2528-7696-5174-8862
    This is just me but I still think the best multiplayer is a bunch of friends sitting on a couch. I do enjoy online multiplayer but I still prefer to invite a bunch of mates around to play a game.

As for Online features influecing my purchase, I still see a game for its singleplayer, if it has online well then that's a bonus. I can only recall one game I've brought because of online and even then I didn't really play online much. Just so you know it was Mario Strikers: Charged.

boredem is not the virtue dougydan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8647-1126-9992-8482
    well im not intending to get a wifi game any time soon........,..,so i will let you guyz argue XD
    danny my wii code is 8647-1126-9992-8482 pm after you added me with your code.

JT.
    Member #
    Friends
    I don't think all games need to be Wi-fi. Games, such as Mario and Zelda are great examples. Even SSBB would be a good game without online. Of course it's always fun to have a few online games, and if you have one REALLY good game, then you don't need very many more, as you'll be playing this all the time. SSBB could actually be just that, if they can get the online right (please have lobbies!)

Signature under construction

"Life's a game", and I lost the manual...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads