Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    I will need the game anyway.

That game is my main priority.

You can the play the game without but yeah, the gameplay is severely enhanced with the zapper.
    Yeah, the gameplay will be much more involved. Same with Ghost Squad as well. With the Zapper, both games will feel like arcade classics rather than simple point and click mini-games.
    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Byuakuya
    Yeah, the gameplay will be much more involved. Same with Ghost Squad as well. With the Zapper, both games will feel like arcade classics rather than simple point and click mini-games.
    Very true.

I think using a normal controller defeats the purpose of most on rail arcade style shooters. However, with the Zapper, the Wii is the perfect console to carry on the classic tradition of arcade shooters with lightgun attachments and such.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Nope.

I think that the zelda game is only like a little mini game so that is when you buy the zapper by it's self you get the game.

I dont think you can buy the zapper fully by itself.

Umbrella Chronicles is still having a zapper package so I would imagine so for this and MOHH2.
    Sorry I wasn't very clear there, I didn't mean on it's own literally, I meant like the standard price, which includes the Zelda game. But anyway, thanks, I was just making sure that it still came with this game.

The question is now, do I buy each game with the Zapper to save on the Zapper as an individual unit (assuming that the inclusion of the Zapper will be less than an extra $19.99 (working in dollars because that's the only given price I know of...has the English price been announced?), I imagine it will be like). This will total three Zappers (and maybe a fourth if I get the one with the Zelda game). However I only currently have 2 Wiimotes and Nunchucks, and I'm not sure when I plan on getting more, as another two sets will cost £90! Worth it to invest you reckon?

Also, how much extra do you think the Zapper will be with the games?

Man I need to proper sort my funds out to save as much as possible, I'm going to be spending so much on games in the near future, there's A LOT that I want!

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    Sorry I wasn't very clear there, I didn't mean on it's own literally, I meant like the standard price, which includes the Zelda game. But anyway, thanks, I was just making sure that it still came with this game.

The question is now, do I buy each game with the Zapper to save on the Zapper as an individual unit (assuming that the inclusion of the Zapper will be less than an extra $19.99 (working in dollars because that's the only given price I know of...has the English price been announced?), I imagine it will be like). This will total three Zappers (and maybe a fourth if I get the one with the Zelda game). However I only currently have 2 Wiimotes and Nunchucks, and I'm not sure when I plan on getting more, as another two sets will cost 90! Worth it to invest you reckon?

Also, how much extra do you think the Zapper will be with the games?

Man I need to proper sort my funds out to save as much as possible, I'm going to be spending so much on games in the near future, there's A LOT that I want!
    Well, due to current rates with games and such I am going to go with around 15-18 for the Zapper with the crossbow game.

I am guessing with a full game such as ghost squad it will be 40-50, more around the 40 mark imo.

Well for shooters I think you will only need the two Zappers as I dont see you and 2 friends all playing together at the same time. I would suggest just getting the two Zappers then at least you can do co-op and multiplayer and then once you know your getting/have another knuchuck and wiimote then plan on getting an extra Zapper if you need.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Well, due to current rates with games and such I am going to go with around 15-18 for the Zapper with the crossbow game.

I am guessing with a full game such as ghost squad it will be 40-50, more around the 40 mark imo.

Well for shooters I think you will only need the two Zappers as I dont see you and 2 friends all playing together at the same time. I would suggest just getting the two Zappers then at least you can do co-op and multiplayer and then once you know your getting/have another knuchuck and wiimote then plan on getting an extra Zapper if you need.
    I was thinking around those prices for the Zapper, which is decent I suppose.

I think somewhere like play.com it will be around 40, but the RRP will probably be more towards 50.

Yeah I was thinking about it since I posted the question, and unless I find I have some extra cash and pick up a third set of controls, I'll just get two for now. Out of the three on-rails games, only this one has four-player, Umbrella Chronicles has just two, and am I correct in believing that Heroes 2 doesn't have an offline multiplayer? I can't remember and can't be bothered checking! So it's pretty logical just to get two.

Member #
    Friends
    How will online play work? Just 1-4 crosshairs shooting? It seems ok, but i duno if ill buy it.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    How will online play work? Just 1-4 crosshairs shooting? It seems ok, but i duno if ill buy it.
    Probably, or maybe split screen, as each person would be one of the four team members and they may split up and things.

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    it looks alright nothing special, i would rather be playing time Crisis, it does not look this gen, but the gamelay looks really fun.

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    I was thinking around those prices for the Zapper, which is decent I suppose.

I think somewhere like play.com it will be around 40, but the RRP will probably be more towards 50.

Yeah I was thinking about it since I posted the question, and unless I find I have some extra cash and pick up a third set of controls, I'll just get two for now. Out of the three on-rails games, only this one has four-player, Umbrella Chronicles has just two, and am I correct in believing that Heroes 2 doesn't have an offline multiplayer? I can't remember and can't be bothered checking! So it's pretty logical just to get two.
    Yeah heroes doesnt have offline multiplayer.

That would be a downside of the zapper, split screen play would be very difficult but with games like umbrella chronicles co-op works well.

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    If this turns out to be decent, like 7/10's or better, I'll buy it used for like $30 probably since its not a highly popular game. This game's kind of like Wii Sports in the sense all my non-Wii-playing friends can come over and enjoy it just as much as me since its very easy to pick up. (from the looks of it at least)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads