Side-stepping isn't really an issue too much, as few enemies use projectiles (which is what you'd use strafing for usually).Originally Posted by chwisch87
It was like that with the original as well. Only, in the Wii version, when you aim, you can quickly aim with the Wiimote, rather than using analogue sticks to slowly move the cursor to your target.Once i go into aim mode ... i can't move?? wtf? soo i'm a sitting duck while i aim at things ... oh this is just perfect.
1. It was only 30 dollars because it is more or less a port.Thank god i only spent 30 dollars on this POS.
2. The port had the exact same restrictions that you used as excuses as to why it was bad.
3. I think you're very much in the minority here.
4. Have you played any other Resident Evil games before?
5. Are you new to gaming as a whole?