LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6294-2382-1290-6912
    well thats about 2 on my side and the rest against me. lol.

Member #
    Friends
    4697-7108-2206-9203
    whatever some people just arent good at video games if u cant beat RE4 then maybe you should go play your coleco vision
    i got:madden 07-08,pirates: at worlds end,zelda,call of duty 3,warioware,wii sports,need for speed: carbon,red steel, prince of persia, spiderman 3,metroid prime 3,VB:R Virtual console:Super Mario 64,Gunstar Heros,Toe Jame & Earl,Street Fighter 2 & Turbo,Mario Kart 64,Super Mario World,Street Of Rage,Zelda 1 & Orcarina,Star Fox,China Warrior,Super Mario 2

Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    who ever made this is on crack, that game is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSN ID: zapasant93

Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Hell i never even played the original for the purple lunchbox.. And i still loved it-.. There was maby one thing that bugged me- But that was about it-.. I still think its a good game :3

Member #
    Friends
    lol loved how you used the gamecube as a purple lunchbox just for that +Rep lol and Re4 was an A+ game for the Wii
    KryKidd

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    RE:4 Wii Edition is a great game for the Nintendo Wii....it sold more than Capcom had predicted it would sell...

Which means, it did a spectacular job!!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    To be fair, Resident Evil 4 was a departure from the series in more ways than one (Where the heck are the zombies?!).

Although, it's still a Resident Evil, and a good one at that.

Hopefully, Umbrella Chronicles will show how RE4 is connected to the main series.

Besides, RE5 is meant to have the same basic form, are you saying that RE5 is also partly what "ruined" the series?
    re5..meh..im looking forward to it but the series is already down the drain so ill take it for what its worth (fun gameplay)

also @ icedearth. it was not outdated, the view, the way you move, sure you could say thats outdated, but the formula wasnt. they completely got rid of the conserving ammo and intense puzzles part of the game for gunplay.
    edit: ive never played silent hill but hear its awesome and plan on buying some of them to see what i think of it, since silent hill...5 i think it is..is coming out on the 360 and from what i understand is still survival horror. RE4 couldve done something like silent hill as a suggestion.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Sovieto wrote:
    "they completely got rid of the conserving ammo and intense puzzles part of the game for gunplay."
    From what I heard RE5 is expected to have more ammo conserving aspects than re4, although I thought beating re4 on pro mode from scratch definatly requiered you to do some pretty heavy conserving , espeacially in the first couple chapters. Also from what I remember there were never any really intense puzzles from the first 3 res evils, ya there were puzzles but they did'nt seem much harder than the ones you encounter in resi4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Ads