LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i wasn't big on war themed fps shooters until i started playing CoD4 Beta on 360 ,and then i've been watching this. If this ends up being half as fun as CoD4 then ill love it
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    No no no thats not what I meant. Have you played FPS games online? Have you played the same games singpleplayer?

What I mean is the following

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLu6t...elated&search=

This is multi-player footage from cod2. Look at how the other models act on the surroundings. They just lie down shoot stand up and run ahead. Some of the other players just run in to enemy fire. They just shoot and run ahead.

Now look at some COD2 singleplayer ( scripted game as hell! )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElXw8...elated&search=

at 0:06 you see a fellow soldier ( this time a bot ) move slowley trough the hall and take cover behind a table. If it where another player he would just run in to the hall and maybe take cover behind the table.
    at 0:35 you see a wide chamber. Some fire, than a group of friendlys arive. They come running in, stop to fire. But there rifles are pointed down when they are bolting trough. Multi-player models dont do that. They just keep there gun on there hip, on there face when aiming and making a reload animation.

In the Heroes 2 videos you see the same thing. The so called multi-player footage is just singleplayer. The so called "other players" move way to detailed to be multi-player models of other players. Also, theres no chat or game messages of who shot who or no killed message. I have never seen a medal of honor game where you can turn this off.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Yes I know what you mean. I played CoD myself, singleplayer and Multiplayer. It's very very scripted. And I can see that in the Videos of MoH H2 too. What the video showed was clearly NOT Multiplayer. But really, Singleplayer footage just looks better than Multiplayer footage, so yeah, I don't really have to see Multiplayer footage too I believe it has Multiplayer.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    oh lol sorry ! I mis read youre previous post :P
    Tip of the day:

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    lets remember this is really one of the first few trailers for the game so far ,and its still a couple months away i'm sure once the release nears closer we will see some mutliplayer footage.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Not sure if I can agree on that. Theres not many games that show there multi-player. Usualy a company has a handfull of videos and screenshots the press can use and they usualy dont contain any multi-player
    Tip of the day:

Ads