2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846

WOW....thats all i can say

Another sweet Medal of Honor Heroes 2 gameplay montage
    Posted Sep 15, 2007 at 06:04AM by Victor B.

Listed in: Videos, Games, Medal of Honor Heroes 2
    Tags: Electronic Arts It's guns, guns, and more guns! IGN has picked up a new gameplay trailer for Medal of Honor Heroes 2, and it's got everything you'd want in your wargames on the Wii.

Besides showing off some of the new features set up for the game, such as 32-person multiplayer and a Wii Arcade mode, the game also shows off tons of explosions, firefights, and the occasional headshot or two. Best of all, this new gameplay montage is chock-full of action, so everyone gets their fill of the aforementioned gunplay goodness.

Electronic Arts' Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will be available sometime in November. Keep checking QJ for additional updates on this game.

(This game....is going to be a blowout no doubt)

Go to ign.com to look at the vid...

I wish i knew how to download it on wiichat for you guys to see...but i dont
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

2. Ads

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    wrong section.
    Edit: oops! lol i thought i was still in the smash bros section. but yeah i've been looking at that game for a while now. it looks kick arse.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Really....it does say, "Nintendo Wii Gaming" where you can talk about all the games and stuff...

Looks like a pretty good section to me..
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    This is old news. Theres already a topic.

Furthermore its no multi-player in that video. You can see that because ( if it was multi-player ) the "other players" are taking cover and talking the way bots only do. If you ever played an online fps you can really notice the difference between having bots in a singleplayer game or other players online. So hate to burst youre bubble but its no multi-player.

I know its mentioned but they just dont show footage of it
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Well, what do you expect the Multiplayer to look like? Pretty much the same, really. A bit more running around n stuff, but don't forget the implented the new cover system which has already been in MoH: Vanguard. When you're behind cover, you can press A and then use the Nunchuck to raise your head to what ever direction you want to lean to. It just feels perfect since you can lean just as far as you want and need to. So leaning will probably be a big factor ingame.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    ign doesnt work for me with vids. can someone post it here please?

WiiChat Member ....wiiiiiii.....'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    5312-7293-3513-9932
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoGrH5d7cgU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NNPoe4xNas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA3KKmV4WIQ
    hereare the 3 vids warrior the top 1 is an interview with gamespot,the middle just a random MOH H2 vid and the bottom 1 is the ign video.

ime really hoping for this game o have:
    vehicles for the online (would make it soo much funner)
    and multiplayer co-op/multipalyer (versus)/online (playing with friends while versing other ppl online)
    the controls for this game look amazing aswell, CANT WAIT.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Looks very good, I'll definitely be looking into it more as it gets closer to release.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    Well, what do you expect the Multiplayer to look like? Pretty much the same, really. A bit more running around n stuff, but don't forget the implented the new cover system which has already been in MoH: Vanguard. When you're behind cover, you can press A and then use the Nunchuck to raise your head to what ever direction you want to lean to. It just feels perfect since you can lean just as far as you want and need to. So leaning will probably be a big factor ingame.
    Well yes, but like you see on the vid: there on a balcony and than ( if you look at it if its a multi-player server ) theres an objective on a square. The "player" next to you looks at you and points at the objective and says: Lets go stay in cover!

If it where a real multi-player footage video it would go like this: Player next to you runs up to cover, maybe uses quick commands to shout go go go and than he would jump over it and rush to the square.

Than theres the example of the bit where the germans fire from a 1st story and theres some allies hiding behind tank traps. Theyr against the tank traps with there backs, there looking around ( not possible in multi-player games ) and moving there arms and legs different from each other. This is clearly scripted.

If it where true multi-player footage you would just see players with there front to the tanktraps, kneeled down and shooting at the germans. ( and this would be even when theres an organised clan ) else they would just rush in the building :P
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    I don't doubt it's not Multiplayer footage, but I don't really know what you've expected to see. Laggy slightly teleporting players jumping around shooting at everything that moves explosions everywhere kill text on the top and what not.
    Yeah, then it'd be authentic.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Ads