LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Headset= Bad

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I seriously wouldn't wanna make my phone bill any higher though...
    It'd be a little uncomfortable to keep a phone on your shoulder anyways. Even if you did have it on speaker, so it wasn't on your shoulder, it would still be muffled and you wouldn't be able to hear it very well. This is where the headset comes in...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    lol
    just cause you cant have it it automatically means you dont want it

Good graphics? wii dosent have it..but i could care less for it!
    Something other than friend codes? uhh i like it..i think..
    now headset? no way little kids screaming and trash talk! even though that only happens like 1/10 games you play...

ugh youve obviously never gamed with a headset. no one asks you for your information. the things you talk about are stories, what theyre into, what they think of the brawl characters, ect. then you might get to like them and you become wii friends! its better to be able to talk about the weather with a stranger than sitting there doing nothing...
    Last edited by Sovieto; 09-17-2007 at 05:08 PM.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Uh...WRONG.

When I play a game with other people i like to be able to talk to them about the game and shit.
    ESPECIALLY Brawl! I would find SSB fun without a couple of budds.! ya diigg!

And about what Sov said.
    So true! No one asks for your info people don't even trash talk that much @ all.

thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

Member #
    Friends
    yeah there should be a headset for sure! i hope its the september surprise. You'd get to talk to ur friends while playin. How can u pass up that

Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Lol here is my opinion.. Just as some of the others say, take it off if you dont want it it x-x.. But for me I say hell yes :o.. Either if i'm being a noob or the other guy is you get a great satisfactory of winning making the game more addicting and its alot more fun to talk to people and ask them questions about how they play, And if anything i was kinda of mad that a Headset wasn't in Strikers O-o.. alot of people werecheating using the same moves over again.. i wanted to say to the guy WTF do you just WANT to win O_o.. And pluss what i do alot of times are say good comments on other peoples shots "Meaning i have respect for people who beat me X-x" I just think that it's totally optional if you want one.. I mean it would be so perfect for brawl.. If anything it's a totally new step in gaming O_o.. And no offence dude but if anything i really think your afraid of people hearing you loose.. Anyway i think it's a must and if people don't want it they don't have to buy it.

Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    Would be the best. if we cot head sets or some sort of plug that is like you put in your wii mote and put on your ds head set. and it sitll a plug for ccontroler and numbchuck
    We Would like to Update

Member #
    Friends
    7808-6544-1890-2927
    why does wii have to have all the idiots? of course we need a headset. it actually makes it feel like youre playing a human and not a bot. and trash-talking adds a whole new dimension to the game

Member #
    Friends
    Although I don't think that a head-set is a necessity, it would be a nice addition to talk to your friends while you are playing against them. I agree that swearing could be a problem, but this will only be a problem if you were talking to strangers. Swearing within friends is a normal thing, so allowing you to only communicate with people in your friends list is the best way to avoid this.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Member #
    Friends
    you know there is a voice transmitter inside of the wiimote right? all they need to do is enable it onto the games or maybe even a firmware update. its in there but nintendo just put it in there "just in case" they wanted to use it one day

Member #
    Friends
    The Wii is an online enabled console, Nintendo would be foolish to not release a Wii headset.

Mario Strikers Charged FC: 017281 652912
    Pokemon Diamond FC: 4596 6548 3757
    Name: Sam

Please send me a PM if you add

Ads