Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by SensesFail
    no way would i pay for the Wiis online services. its not that great.. maybe when MoH comes out.. cause im really looking forward to the wiis first online fps experience but i dont want to pay for it.
    Same.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    I wouldnt! Theres loads of free to play online games on the pc. So why cant the consoles do that as well? I think you kinda get ripped off by microsoft xbox live. Theres even rumours that microsoft wants to do this on the pc as well.....

That will be very harsh for the MMORPG lovers: First you gotta pay for the network and than for youre mmorpg....

And than theres the ever lasting argument of: when you pay to play theres loads of updates. WRONG: Check out guildwars.

The only way Im paying is if theres no other choice. But I would be very disapointed!
    Well I pay to play WoW (world of warcraft). I pay every month. WoW has updates almost once a week that I download. And by the way, those free pc games aren't technically free. You just happen to be the one who is paying. When you play MOH:AA it's the clan members that pay. The same goes for BF2. By giving us free gameplay we sacrafice benificial online gaming options. They are screwing us over because it's a priviledge at the moment. they allow us to use the servers. If we payed, we'd have rights and could probably verse any body we wanted. I'd prefer that we had to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    i wouldnt pay for the wii online cause its cheap. not ranked. no headsets, lags...not worth the money spent for xbox live.
    That is why you would pay. If you paid those thing would be fixed.
    Last edited by Mingus; 09-21-2007 at 07:37 AM.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    ohhhhhhh. well then yeah id pay. but if they dont want to charge people for online. why cant nintendo just make it better so online isnt seen as such a joke (to some)
    ThE QuI3t ThInGs ThAt No0nE eV3R Kn0wS

And Ill Scream With A Thousand Voices...
    I AM SANE.
    I AM SANE.

Xbox 360 Online Gamertag - Number1Newb

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JCpackers05
    ohhhhhhh. well then yeah id pay. but if they dont want to charge people for online. why cant nintendo just make it better so online isnt seen as such a joke (to some)
    Online is very expensive. Advanced online even costs more. I'm glad we've got it to begin with but much more than what we have is unreasonable. If we had to pay it would suck but we'd all find it worth the money in the end.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    7223-3534-5566-9128
    it really depends on that the game is offering to me. personally i would prefer FREE online games. like starcraft, diablo 2, games like that.

but i did pay for FFXI and i thought it was alright.
    Owner of PS3 and Wii. Playing Unreal Tournament 3 at the moment. Everything else is on hold.
    PSN - arcticreaver

Member #
    Friends
    $50/year is nothing... i'd pay it, and i'm not really a big gamer... of course, more online games would have to come out. even if there was one i wanted to play online, i'd pay $50/year... that's like, $4-5 a month
    strikers code: 463963 306368

Ads