LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well, not to be off topic, but Nintendo CAN release the game for Wii...it just has to buy the rights from M$. I don't think M$ will want to jack up their price either, its just a matter of Nintendo getting off their butts and doing it.

Back on Topic. Metroid Prime 3 could make it...but I doubt it. Not many people will think its great. I own it myself, but I haven't played in a month because it got too repetitive. I'm only 13% through the game.
    Xbox live tag: Terrador

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro
    Imagine, after 2008, what games will be "standard" in the library if a Wii owner. Even the ones who don't play it often. Be realistic, DONT LIST THE GAMES YOU WILL HAVE personally.

Here is my prediction:

-Wii Sports, obviously
    -SSBB
    -Zelda: Twilight Princess
    -Mario Kart Wii

Any other games already announced I just can't see being "standard".
    I don't think Zelda is really going to be the "standard", Miyamoto stated that he was disappointed with it's sales in Japan, so I'm thinking it's only going to be a must-have in the West. I also doubt MP3 will be standard, since alot of would-be players shy away from it because of that "3".

For worldwide standards, obviously Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB and Mario Kart Wii. And I think DK Barrel Blast is going to be standard too. If bongos can win us over, why not barrels?

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Tairusu
    For worldwide standards, obviously Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB and Mario Kart Wii. And I think DK Barrel Blast is going to be standard too. If bongos can win us over, why not barrels?
    I doubt that this DK thing will be that big, it has hardly appealled to myself. Were talking epic games here. Obviously SSBB is an Epic because it has it's own forum so early. LoZ: TP is only a standard because it's one of the only good games out. One of the big reasons I have that game is because there was no other good games out.... that's not a good example for me because I love the series but this was probably the thinking that went through most peoples minds.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Ads