LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Wii Fanatic Maximo's Avatar
    Member #
    11306
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Mckeesport,PA
    Posts
    616
    Friends
    3
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731

    Just Finished Metroid Prime 3 (my stats)

    I finished Mp3 just a little bit ago. I wasn't to satisified with the ending as it didnt seem to completely tie everything up between the other titles. The final battle was a nice line between fun ,and tough. I never felt like throwing the controller through this game which isn't as much as i can say for Mp2 lets hope for a Mp ,and Mp2 remakes collection that way people who are spoiled by Mp3's controls can actually get the full story without going back to the primitive contorls.

    Anywho, i managed to complete the game with 89% in 16 hrs exactly. Not bad i think. Whats your guy's thoughts? What did you finish with? I'm kind of ticked off that you can't copy your file before saving at the end of the game as saving at the end makes you start a new file when you access it. I think i'm going to tackle Hyper Mode soon. Anyone know what is so special about it?
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

    Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

  2. #2
    WiiChat Member f1982's Avatar
    Member #
    17380
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    87
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ~Well done!
    Just for people ( like me) who havn't and have no intention of playing MP or MP2, could someone give a run through of the storyline so far please so we can enjoy MP3 fully?

  3. #3
    WiiChat Member Zackh321's Avatar
    Member #
    33844
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    138
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    If you play through in Hypermode you need to read a walkthrough about how to get the extra Credits. There's a lot of stuff you'll have no idea you can get unless you read one of the walkthroughs. Here's one from gamefaqs:

    http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/file/928517/50142

  4. #4
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by f1982
    ~Well done!
    Just for people ( like me) who havn't and have no intention of playing MP or MP2, could someone give a run through of the storyline so far please so we can enjoy MP3 fully?
    You do not need to know what the other games were about to enjoy Metroid Prime 3.

    As for what I beat it with, I only had 81% but I beat it in 11:17.
    Hypermode is just another difficulty nothing too special.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  5. #5
    Banned arven's Avatar
    Member #
    34179
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    15
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i got 98% in 17:29 hours

  6. #6
    WiiChat Member Krusnik's Avatar
    Member #
    28777
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    274
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo
    I finished Mp3 just a little bit ago. I wasn't to satisified with the ending as it didnt seem to completely tie everything up between the other titles. The final battle was a nice line between fun ,and tough. I never felt like throwing the controller through this game which isn't as much as i can say for Mp2 lets hope for a Mp ,and Mp2 remakes collection that way people who are spoiled by Mp3's controls can actually get the full story without going back to the primitive contorls.

    Anywho, i managed to complete the game with 89% in 16 hrs exactly. Not bad i think. Whats your guy's thoughts? What did you finish with? I'm kind of ticked off that you can't copy your file before saving at the end of the game as saving at the end makes you start a new file when you access it. I think i'm going to tackle Hyper Mode soon. Anyone know what is so special about it?
    If you were to get 100% it would leave you with a cliffhanger at the end. So no it doesn't tie everything together really, but it leaves something open and raises questions.

    I beat it 100% in about 17 hours. Somewhere around there.

    And Hyper mode is just another difficulty. Makes it harder obviously.

  7. #7
    Cogito Ergo Sum JAKE196's Avatar
    Member #
    34237
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
    Posts
    1,720
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i beat it in 16 hour w/ 73 percent.

    I didn't bother getting all the energy tanks and missile upgrades because the game would be way to easy.
    Wii games: Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4, Zelda TP, SSX: Blur, Excite Truck, The Godfather, and Mario Kart Wii
    PC games: Call of Duty 4, Halo 1, UT3, F.E.A.R., and The Orange Box.
    PS3 games: Ratchet and Clank F.T.O.D., Resistance 2, Wipeout HD, and MGS4.

  8. #8
    Where is your god now? zapasant's Avatar
    Member #
    32112
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,842
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2887-9874-6238-6951
    my stats were better

    PSN ID: zapasant93



  9. #9
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by zapasant93
    my stats were better
    So instead of posting a lacking answer, add more to it, and posts your stats instead of putting others down. Also don't mean to call you out, but it seems like your trying to get your post count up which is fine, but do so in a good way, add more to your answer.

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  10. #10
    Detroit Lions 2-1 d4mahern's Avatar
    Member #
    33371
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Kalamazoo (No, seriously...)
    Posts
    99
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I've still got a couple hours to go but im hoping to get in in just under 15 hours...

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

metroid prime finishing stats

Click on a term to search for related topics.