LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Following on...

What we want from the controls is to be able to make a movement with the wiimote, and have it replicated by the character with lightsaber on the screen. The system is capable of this, however because i'm nearly sure it will be a PS2 port version, It will play like the Zelda sword movements.
    ie, stock movements just like you had just pressed the attack button on a control pad, and no matter how you swing the wiimote, the lighsaber will repeat the exact same movement.
    Rubbish.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by f1982
    Following on...

What we want from the controls is to be able to make a movement with the wiimote, and have it replicated by the character with lightsaber on the screen. The system is capable of this, however because i'm nearly sure it will be a PS2 port version, It will play like the Zelda sword movements.
    ie, stock movements just like you had just pressed the attack button on a control pad, and no matter how you swing the wiimote, the lighsaber will repeat the exact same movement.
    Rubbish.
    I have to agree. If they think they can palm off a cheap sh*tty port of the PS2 version then I want no part of it. I want to see something that uses the full motion capabilites of the wii and updated graphics from the PS2 version. I will continue to watch the progress of this game closely, but so far im skeptical.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by deeman
    I have to agree. If they think they can palm off a cheap sh*tty port of the PS2 version then I want no part of it. I want to see something that uses the full motion capabilites of the wii and updated graphics from the PS2 version. I will continue to watch the progress of this game closely, but so far im skeptical.
    It's basically all up to the Aussie developer who is taking charge of the game now. If they want to do the game justice, who knows, they just might. The other alternative is they're just in it for a quick buck, and spit out the game as soon as they can, which will more than likely result in a PS2 port, as it is probably easier to build the game from scratch on the PS2.

Mario Strikers Charged FC: 017281 652912
    Pokemon Diamond FC: 4596 6548 3757
    Name: Sam

Please send me a PM if you add

Ads