LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3257-3629-3771-6299

Metroid Prime Online?

I thought it would be pretty sweet if they made some MP maps into Metroid make it online they could do it but ive never felt like suggesting that to them cause ill get a Automated Email that they will never get. Even if they cant put it online I would just like some MP maps so I can play some Metroid with my friends . What do you guys think?

Member #
    Friends
    i would've bought the game if it had online, and multiplayer maps like Halo but it's single player which is bad...

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    its bad it was just a bad move. You figure there would of been plenty of characters to play as from just Corruption's cast plus they could of had a Corruption mode which would be kind of like Juggernaught from Halo
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    3257-3629-3771-6299
    If Wii really wanted to take off they gotta build some sort of MP Shooter game. The Wii has all the Characters to do it. But if they would listen to some fans about this they could blow Microsoft and Sony Right of the Map and Nintendo will have its Crown once again. But I think Xbox 360 and Wii are neck and neck right now with Wii and its Suprise Update and Xbox and its halo 3

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    to all the n00bs posting that they should have done online, quit bitching.

just because a game has some shooting aspects does not mean you turn it into a multiplayer game. corruption is a beautiful game and online would only have distracted retro (which is a small enough company as it is) and taken away from both modes so we would have had a laggy online mode with a maps and an unfulfilling story.

now, to the guy above me who said that Nintendo could have taken back the crown, news flash: they have, dumbass. Wii and DS outsell 360, PS3, PS2, and PSP combined every month.

now, after saying all that, if Retro wanted to, it would be awesome to see the equivilent of Metal Gear Solid Online on Wii, a game made only with online modes. whether or not they do not, i do not care, because there are enough FPS online out there, and the people that only play them are the true n00bs. hardcore play adventure games.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    to all the n00bs posting that they should have done online, quit bitching.

just because a game has some shooting aspects does not mean you turn it into a multiplayer game. corruption is a beautiful game and online would only have distracted retro (which is a small enough company as it is) and taken away from both modes so we would have had a laggy online mode with a maps and an unfulfilling story.

now, to the guy above me who said that Nintendo could have taken back the crown, news flash: they have, dumbass. Wii and DS outsell 360, PS3, PS2, and PSP combined every month.

now, after saying all that, if Retro wanted to, it would be awesome to see the equivilent of Metal Gear Solid Online on Wii, a game made only with online modes. whether or not they do not, i do not care, because there are enough FPS online out there, and the people that only play them are the true n00bs. hardcore play adventure games.
    Don't soak your panties, they are just saying it WOULD BE nice to have a online feature.

Riku 4 Brawl. KTHX!
    www.myspace.com/the_souless
    I'm such a myspace freak... XD
    SSBB friend code
    5069-3586-4611
    A D D M E ! !

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wii-Fi
    i would've bought the game if it had online, and multiplayer maps like Halo but it's single player which is bad...
    why is halos single player bad?

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Ads